Official Tattoo Thread Vol. Post Your Pics Or Hot Ones

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^What painting? I think recreations of art in tattoos are sweet. I actually really like Drew Gooden's Salvador Dali he got on his arm...

Um, is it strange that I'd rather not say? It's a tribute and it's pretty personal, something I've been thinking about for almost 2 yearsand now I'm 100% sure. I know tattoos can be addictive, but I'm trying to make it my one and only tattoo.
Originally Posted by oFLUo

Originally Posted by ddot7

Any in NY...

I need recommendations for a VERY good artist, specifically for a realistic, recreation of an old painting circa 1514...in black & white.

I been researching places in the area too, so far I've heard good stuff on Adorned , fly rite tattoo in brooklyn, Saved in Brooklyn

Thanks for the links, I'll look into those. From Adorned, Virginia Elwood's style would fit the most, but I'm not all that impressed. Idon't see anyone at Fly Rite or Saved that I'm into. Not that they're not good artists, just don't think it really fits what I'm lookingfor.

Maybe I'm being a snob, but I'd rather take 6 months, have to wait another 6 for the appointment and have to pay twice as much as I would normallyif it's gonna be done perfect. @+!%, I'd like it done tomorrow for cheap and have it right, but I'm not gonna jump into it.
I watched LA Inktonight and I was real into Bob Tyrrell's work, checked out his site too. Just sent him an e-mail, so we'll see.
Bob Tyrrell

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Here's David Beckham's wings tattoo, I know someone mentioned wings a few pages back. I'm thinking of getting something similar for my grandpa that died this past summer:

david-beckham-back-tattoos.jpg

eek.gif
I want something just like that on my back.. the general idea

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

a8935eb6ef24b579eef1422b70cf191b7a6a1bf.jpg

RIP to your wife. But, who ever did this tat did a HORRIBLE job.

eek.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
...if u think this is reely my tattoo A ur crazy
and B. dudes on nt reely are ruthless... #$$@ says r.i.p lmao...and dude has the balls too comment smh

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

Originally Posted by rocathajordans23

a8935eb6ef24b579eef1422b70cf191b7a6a1bf.jpg

RIP to your wife. But, who ever did this tat did a HORRIBLE job.

eek.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif
...if u think this is reely my tattoo A ur crazy
and B. dudes on nt reely are ruthless... #$$@ says r.i.p lmao...and dude has the balls too comment smh
well whos ever tattoo that is... tattoo artist didnt do that good of a job..
ohwell.gif

Some rly dope tattoo's you guys have. Im thinkin bout gettin my first one soon,
roman numeral III on the inside of my left wrist. Some day i would like to get my parents
names and my sisters name somewhere on me in a nice script aswell.

"Momma's Boy" on my chest...And the cross on my left arm (it looks my right arm, cause I took the pic with Mac photo booth) has mygrandmother's name and r.i.p.
dqk4dc.jpg
2ewyzp5.jpg

those lookin for wings on their back here are mine. also excuse the horrible camera phone pics.

n650010723_2157522_5771.jpg

n650010723_282265_3425.jpg

also new editon got Blood, Sweat
n650010723_2181846_414.jpg

and Tears

n650010723_2181845_170.jpg

how well do tats stretch if you gain weight? im in the process gaining weight (working out) and am a little concerened about getting a half sleeve and havingit look bad because of my arm getting larger

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

how well do tats stretch if you gain weight? im in the process gaining weight (working out) and am a little concerened about getting a half sleeve and having it look bad because of my arm getting larger

are you going to put on 95 pounds of muscle? You'll be straight.

I've gone from 160-205 and back down again with barely any stretching at all on the tat I posted above. Of course it isn't a sleeve, but tattoos reallyget stretched out around the belly or on limbs that are still growing length-wise.

I'm really feeling some of these tats and some are eh. Keep the pics coming tho, I want one soon.

To those of you work have tats on their arm and work out at least semi-regularly, does it stretch out a lot? By arm i mean something like this one:

63a251ce8ebb5c0b9d78f97b3b9f6008b350af4.pjpg

Originally Posted by Hustle365plus

"Momma's Boy" on my chest...And the cross on my left arm (it looks my right arm, cause I took the pic with Mac photo booth) has my grandmother's name and r.i.p.
dqk4dc.jpg
2ewyzp5.jpg

wait... isnt that backwards???
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by YO GetOFFmyKickZ

Originally Posted by Hustle365plus

"Momma's Boy" on my chest...And the cross on my left arm (it looks my right arm, cause I took the pic with Mac photo booth) has my grandmother's name and r.i.p.
dqk4dc.jpg
2ewyzp5.jpg

wait... isnt that backwards???
embarassed.gif
It looks backwards cause I used Mac photo booth, and it takes mirror images...which is why I put this (it looks my right arm, cause I took the pic withMac photo booth) in parenthesis

Has anybody from LA been to True Tattoo in Hollywood? If so, how was it? and, how much was it? I'm looking to get something else done soon

I got my one done a week ago, on my back, cost $800 and hurt like hell!!! I'll post when it finishes healing.

ive been thinking about getting an 'a tribe called quest' inspired tattoo with red + green stripes going down my arm
anyone got pics of someone with something similar

Originally Posted by GMA 11

ive been thinking about getting an 'a tribe called quest' inspired tattoo with red + green stripes going down my arm

I think that is a real dope idea.

Here is a tattoo inspired by Elliott Smith's Figure 8 album (Not me)

200704062218-pix1.jpg
200704062218-pix1.jpg

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Originally Posted by GMA 11

I think that is a real dope idea.

Here is a tattoo inspired by Elliott Smith's Figure 8 album (Not me)

200704062218-pix1.jpg
200704062218-pix1.jpg

thanks. ive had the idea for a couple of months now...but i still havnt seen someone with a similar tat to make up my mind

Back
Top Bottom