Official Tattoo Thread Vol. Post Your Pics Or Hot Ones

What the hell?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Se73n0,

tight tat been thinking of getting a koi but dont know where though.. also how long and how much did that run you??
It was about 6hours @$125/hr.

Klipschorn,

Yea I know what you mean. I sort of wish the bicep area was a little lighter actually because I want to add to it but I'll probably go in and talk to himto see what we can do.

Im looking for a certain font i think a NTer named "Revolver" or somethin like that has it on his collarbone
u kno the guy that was in the whole shortypop fiasco yeah if anyone saved those...
pimp.gif

its like an old sailor traditional type font

l_c34d1302db4d76fc8f0dc93ac958b0ea.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

that's the dumbest and ugliest tattoo i've ever seen.

like the name itself, your F clef gets an F.

^^^^ i disagree completely. out of all the ones i've seen, it's the only original one. it's simple, yet meaningful to him.

i bet you probably are just upset because you have a dove flying around a heart tatted on your ankle.

i wouldve at least gotten it on the other arm so it follows the contours of your arm better...but who am i to say anything about it

4712578ee4d2ca9113dae363a78f4c8a0d143d4.pjpg
c4f25a2e97d57ad115fa40159e2556746efbaa0.pjpg

Raygunner got some spots that i need to get touched up

and if i had more money i would be getting tattooed once a month
2bf259ee60d08ace19aaa4d2dc9ed85c715c05e.pjpg

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

l_e3f6e85bd06aca22f9077e3e9c64aa4f.jpg
l_b86577e82f240bbd0a2f81d8a26c3054.jpg

apat-na-alon-tribe.com

Filipino/personal history work....

nice ink on here ya'llssssss

That is dope.
pimp.gif

Here is my latest. Got it 9 days ago. Pic was taken later that same day I got it. It's on my inner left bicep. Still trying to decide if I want it to befully filled in, or leave it how the font is supposed to be. Don't laugh at my girlie man arms, hahaha.

It's my grandfather's name, who was pretty much my dad growing up. I looked up to him, and miss him everyday. He passed May 15th, 2006.
6q0za79.jpg

right side: personalized filipino tribal stuff.. apat-na-alon -- same dudes that did 6dollaburger's

left arm: my brother's keeper.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

im prob bout to let this cat do my tats. he got some sick work
l_fa78482a715707c01daa2bcd3ccd4ad0.jpg

l_1350c447ce3c8105f8fb91d5fc9a642d.jpg

l_2f4fd90206db4c087aeb03ccfa3c5ce0.jpg

some stuff from cartoon with great detail. starting to see why certain artists cost so much. def worth it
l_45a9c855b89c877ae7875745f742c6d1.jpg

l_0cf4ebdf378cd8ade85265909686665e.jpg
work on top thats my boy damians work... he the one doing my arm right now and plus i work with him. check out our myspace for my work and homiedamians work. www.myspace.com/outlawtattooz

another pic of my sleeve currently workin on

man your boy is talented!
eek.gif
probably the best tattoo's I've ever seen

this is just mind boggling
l_1350c447ce3c8105f8fb91d5fc9a642d.jpg

i don't know why but this tat is so !$@%@%$ ill to me
l_2f4fd90206db4c087aeb03ccfa3c5ce0.jpg

work on top thats my boy damians work... he the one doing my arm right now and plus i work with him. check out our myspace for my work and homie damians work. www.myspace.com/outlawtattooz

yes sir, i already added em on myspace and checked em out. you do tats too right? i seen some stuff on that hypnotats site that I liked too. Iplan on hollering at one of yall late december once I get back home for the break.

Originally Posted by vi3trixeboi215

IMO i think getting the jumpman is really corny. i mean i collect jordans clothes and shoes. but getting the jumpman is way too extreme for me...

I can't speak for everybody, but fo rme, the Jumpman has absolutely no representation of shoes/clothes. The Jumpman symbol isn't or hasn'tbeen a 'fad' for me. It sybolizes a lot of my struggles and obstacles I've overcome in life, thanks to a desire I had to wanna push myself toaccomplish certain goals. If it wasn't for 'the game', I wouldn't be where I am in life right now. I have one thing to thank for my success inlife, and that's basketball. It kept me off the streets, kept me out of trouble, and most importantly, kept me in school.

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

Originally Posted by SOUPCANDANCE

what's the expected rate artists charge per hour for tattoos?
depends on the artist popularity and much his work is wanted.

ok.. well im not talking about mr.cartoon status nor kat von d

some regular guys that do average/slight above average

150/hour?

Originally Posted by hozaymyname

what's the expected rate artists charge per hour for tattoos?
depends on the artist popularity and much his work is wanted.

ok.. well im not talking about mr.cartoon status nor kat von d

some regular guys that do average/slight above average

150/hour?

about 150/180. but as hozay said, it all depends how popular (they dont have to be on tv or do celeb tatts to be popular) the person is. also depends on theshop (location)

Back
Top Bottom