OFFICIAL Team GA SoLe

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Nah...doubt it. They were all reserved the day KayBee got them in (last Tues). I just happened to call to check their status maybe 15 min after they arrived, so I hauled tail up there to pay immediately since they wouldn't let you pay over the phone or hold them. By the time I got there all they had was a 9, 12, & 14. And someone was on the phone begging for the remaining pairs. You may want to call and check as they were unsure of a restock last week.

You wouldn't happen to be the guy that wears his 00 Concords to the local releases, would you? Just trying to put a name (or username) w the face.
Nope not me, i haven't been to KayBee in years (since the Grape V release). I'll run up there tomorrow and check for a restock
tired.gif
. I really don't wanna camp out.

^ Same here. That was my 2nd time in KayBee in the 9 years I've been here. Good luck w that tomorrow. If all else fails you may be OK in the mall as it isn't a popular size...although it is usually the 1 size stores around here only get 1-2 pairs in.

Yea true, ill try and see if my bro from Hibbets can secure me a pair also, since they always have a 13 or 14 on deck and always the last pair/size left.

Hopefully Santa will be good to me early this year and I can get my pair with no problem at Stonecrest Mall

the Xs shouldn't be that hard to cop.

i didn't get them either, so i copped some DS OGs instead.
pimp.gif

Does anyone know if any spots are having Concord restocks any time soon?

I'll just say I didn't get my sz 11 at FL in Gwinnett Place after being the 6th person in line and not go into the entire horror story.

Originally Posted by streetlight

Hopefully Santa will be good to me early this year and I can get my pair with no problem at Stonecrest Mall
roll.gif
 The irony in this statement! How'd that fare for you? I've been up here in Atlanta (Lithonia) since Wed and drove by Stonecrest that night (after grabbing some last minute gifts from Toys R Us). Too crazy....and the newscasts the following day didn't surprise me given what I had seen, although what they showcased was pretty disgusting
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 . 4 pairs in total for me....no waiting, no lines, no stab wounds, no craziness. Picked up all of mine from various spots after 10. 

I just started going to school down in savannah, anybody know of any good shoe spots?

Originally Posted by shump

I just started going to school down in savannah, anybody know of any good shoe spots?

I go to school in Savannah also. Are you attending SCAD? Not really any good shoe spots in Savannah but the basics (FTL, Finishline, Footaction) 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Epic800

I go to school in Savannah also. Are you attending SCAD? Not really any good shoe spots in Savannah but the basics (FTL, Finishline, Footaction) 
ohwell.gif
I do atend SCAD, thanks,  i was walking around today and i dint see to many shoe spots

Originally Posted by Epic800

ohwell.gif
I do atend SCAD, thanks,  i was walking around today and i dint see to many shoe spots
The best place I can think that is close and worth going to is the Nike Outlet at the Tanger Outlets on Hilton Head Island (30 minutes away) or the Nike Outlet in Charleston (~2 hours away). 

Yo 23penny, i'll b there, when and where and time. I'll take time off from work. Hit me up on da fb though (One Chain)

Back
Top Bottom