OFFICIAL THANKSGIVING: Detroit Lions .vs. Green Bay Packers

indifferent.gif

Damn you meddling Packers...............

Is Favre the only player who "puts smiles on peoples faces" ??

BTW nice win by GB. Again.

Detroit you slipping.

Packers seem to get better with each progressing week.

Favre still plays with the same amount of energy and enthusiasm of a 12 yr old kid at the park.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

do what next week dude?

the hell you talkin bout?
smh.gif

anyways, packers getting better every single week... ill be nervous if woodson is out, otherwise your boys will havetheir work cut out for them

the packers went into the D and punked the Lions
laugh.gif

from Al Harris punkin Mike Furry
sick.gif
roll.gif

Kampman bulldozing over Lineman
and please tell me yall' saw Fernando Bryant get ran over by Grant, than running off the field with a shoulder stinger afterwards
smh.gif
tired.gif
eek.gif
This team aint going no where
Aveion Cason was ballin low key, it's a shame his little cousin at Arizona doesn't have his speed
nerd.gif

and Roy, fam: 3 catches for 32 yards?
roll.gif
have a great thanksgiving yall.

^I was talkin 2 PlatinumFunk when he said 'we do that (start givin up a lead in the 4th) next week and we might lose'...just so you know...

another good w, woulda liked to see them keep the lead in the 4th but oh well.............man the matchup vs the cowboys SHOULD be good

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

^ No...you do that next week in the 4th and you WILL lose...

I've been reading your posts, usually ignored them, but I doubt if the Packers create a lead like they have in the past 4? (or was it 5) games leadinginto the 4th that Romo will be able to engineer a come back against the best cornerback tandem + defensive end tandem in the league. If Cowboys run hard (wordto MBIII) maybe you're WR's will have a chance, I was very disappointed with the run defense today.

Back
Top Bottom