Official The 2011 Masters Thread vol A tradition unlike any other

Originally Posted by airblaster503

The Tiger d-riding in this thread is ridiculous.

This. It's why I hate when Tiger is in the hunt. All they give a *+%$ about is Tiger. Then talk like they know something about golf.

This has been an amazing final round. Some brilliant golf, whoever wins went out and earned it, nobody fell back into a win. If someone can't appreciate what they're watching right now, I feel sorry for them.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

The Tiger d-riding in this thread is ridiculous.

This. It's why I hate when Tiger is in the hunt. All they give a *+%$ about is Tiger. Then talk like they know something about golf.

This has been an amazing final round. Some brilliant golf, whoever wins went out and earned it, nobody fell back into a win. If someone can't appreciate what they're watching right now, I feel sorry for them.

There you go Struedel!!!! I know he's south African, but schwartzel just seems German to me. Hot Guinnesses and those revealing dresses with the propped up boobies showing that German women wear to October fest all around!!!

Woods, Day, Scott, Schwartzel, Geoff, have ALL have terrific final rounds today.

Jason Day's girl..
grin.gif

Woods, Day, Scott, Schwartzel, Geoff, have ALL have terrific final rounds today.

Jason Day's girl..
grin.gif

There you go Struedel!!!! I know he's south African, but schwartzel just seems German to me. Hot Guinnesses and those revealing dresses with the propped up boobies showing that German women wear to October fest all around!!!

Back
Top Bottom