Official The 2011 Masters Thread vol A tradition unlike any other

Man can't wait to catch the replay. I hope tiger finishes the weekend off strong and pulls up a major upset.

Eldrick
pimp.gif

I wish Tiger and Rory were paired for the weekend though

Unbelievable round by tiger... Now we find out tomorrow if the old tiger is really back or not. The old tiger will stomp on their throats...tiger of the past couple years will shoot an 80.

Unbelievable round by tiger... Now we find out tomorrow if the old tiger is really back or not. The old tiger will stomp on their throats...tiger of the past couple years will shoot an 80.

Glad to see Tiger play well today. He's played his way out of tournaments with his Saturday play though. Hopefully this isn't the case. I'm hoping he is in it with a great chance to win with 9 holes left on Sunday. He ices a birdie putt or makes some other sick shot to win it and then kisses a his young $@% girlfriend while walking off the green.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rory is sounding pretty confident though. I wouldn't mind seeing him win either. Rory on Tiger's surge this afternoon "It will be great for the tournament if he's up there," he said. "But I'm two shots ahead and I'm in a better position."

Glad to see Tiger play well today. He's played his way out of tournaments with his Saturday play though. Hopefully this isn't the case. I'm hoping he is in it with a great chance to win with 9 holes left on Sunday. He ices a birdie putt or makes some other sick shot to win it and then kisses a his young $@% girlfriend while walking off the green.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Rory is sounding pretty confident though. I wouldn't mind seeing him win either. Rory on Tiger's surge this afternoon "It will be great for the tournament if he's up there," he said. "But I'm two shots ahead and I'm in a better position."

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

That's exactly what I said to my boy.

I was telling my boss today, Tiger must've been playin possum with these guys earlier in the year.  His swing looks a million times better this week IMO.  It looks totally natural to him now, and he isn't thinking about it anymore.  I really think he only cares about Majors at this point in his career.
Hope he can keep this up
pimp.gif

That's exactly what I said to my boy.

I was telling my boss today, Tiger must've been playin possum with these guys earlier in the year.  His swing looks a million times better this week IMO.  It looks totally natural to him now, and he isn't thinking about it anymore.  I really think he only cares about Majors at this point in his career.
Hope he can keep this up
pimp.gif

Rory had a hell of a first round, I'd hope to see him do well.

Of course I'm pulling for Tigre.

Rory had a hell of a first round, I'd hope to see him do well.

Of course I'm pulling for Tigre.

*sigh......going in the wrong direction again. Needs to have a killer back 9.

He doesn't need it. As long as he's within 3-4, he still has a chance. Maybe this will be the first time he will come from behind to win.

He's done.

*sigh......going in the wrong direction again. Needs to have a killer back 9.

He doesn't need it. As long as he's within 3-4, he still has a chance. Maybe this will be the first time he will come from behind to win.

He's done.

just missed an eagle putt....but got the birdie anyway...lets go tiger...its time to put the fear back into the eyes of these youngins

just missed an eagle putt....but got the birdie anyway...lets go tiger...its time to put the fear back into the eyes of these youngins

Back
Top Bottom