Official The 2011 Masters Thread vol A tradition unlike any other

WOW.

And Tiger could have been -6 for the front nine..
sick.gif

I don't know how Tiger salvaged the ninth.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

WOW.

And Tiger could have been -6 for the front nine..
sick.gif

I don't know how Tiger salvaged the ninth.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Man what a day in sports. Tiger playing great and the bulls winning 60 in a great game against orlando. On the bad side its a beautiful day outside but im stuck inside watching tv.

Man what a day in sports. Tiger playing great and the bulls winning 60 in a great game against orlando. On the bad side its a beautiful day outside but im stuck inside watching tv.

Tiger playing lights out so far. I still think a player at -8 will make a surge, namely Choi or Adam Scott. I am glade somewhat that Rory is having trouble, makes it more exciting without him running away with the win.

Tiger playing lights out so far. I still think a player at -8 will make a surge, namely Choi or Adam Scott. I am glade somewhat that Rory is having trouble, makes it more exciting without him running away with the win.

Tiger
pimp.gif

Just think if he wouldve hit 2 or 3 of those putts yesterday, he would have a commanding lead.

Tiger
pimp.gif

Just think if he wouldve hit 2 or 3 of those putts yesterday, he would have a commanding lead.

Tiger 5 years ago, and the other guys woulda left the course already.  Today, they at least hope they still have a chance,if Tiger finishes this, you know he's about to go on another run where he tells everyone @#$% you for doubting me. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom