Official The Black Keys "El Camino" Album Thread - Dec. 6 (1st Single "Lonely Boy" Out Now)

balloonoboy

Banned
The-Black-Keys-El-Camino.jpg

1. Lonely Boy
2. Dead and Gone
3. Gold On The Ceiling
4. Little Black Submarines
5. Money Maker
6. Run Right Back
7. Sister
8. Hell Of A Season
9. Stop Stop
10. Nova Baby
11. Mind Eraser

Pre-Order

Excited isn't even the @%%*$%* word. Wooo!
pimp.gif

I'm diggin the new single. Has a little different vibe to it, but it's still their own style. Been looking forward to this album for awhile. I'm real happy it didn't get pushed back into 2012.

Can't wait for this, been hitting replay on the "Lonely Boy" single. Dude is jammin to the song 
laugh.gif
. Little over a month left. 

Dope song.. Am I the only one who thinks this will eventually be used on some kind of pick up truck commercial?

Originally Posted by TiDE619

Dope song.. Am I the only one who thinks this will eventually be used on some kind of pick up truck commercial?

after the success of the last album...Patrick and Dan are gonna be seeing STUPID commercial money off this record.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Brothers was beyond dope. This will be purchased. 
pimp.gif
Did you listen to their previous albums, i think Brothers was one of the worst ones compared to their older stuff. It's still good but try out Rubber Factory, Magic Potion, and Thickfreakness.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Brothers was beyond dope. This will be purchased. 
pimp.gif
Did you listen to their previous albums, i think Brothers was one of the worst ones compared to their older stuff. It's still good but try out Rubber Factory, Magic Potion, and Thickfreakness.
Glad to see I'm not the only one that wasn't feeling Brothers.  Magic Potion is my favorite album but El Camino is sounding pretty nice so far 

Leaked. Haven't got the chance to listen yet but really looking forward to it.
Thickfreakness gets major play still

Bought the Vinyl+Cd from the official store when it went up for pre-order. The 5 songs that are on their website are great. Just wanna hear the whole cd before release. 
nerd.gif

Gold on the Ceiling=
pimp.gif

I'm a huge fan but I don't know how I feel about this album. I hate to be one of those people that complain about change. I guess I was just hoping they would incorporate some of their older, raw, garage style into this one.

Back
Top Bottom