[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Originally Posted by thejrob

Black Thought on Grindin
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That's as good as rap performances get on talk shows.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My boy P back on that early Neptunes grizzly with the stache.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
...return of the early "Neptunes' Sound" on thehorizon?
nerd.gif

And yeah, the +%%@ Pusha is writing HAS to be for N*E*R*D's 4th album.
pimp.gif

some people try to argue that Like that bron bron had that a long time ago refers to him talking about chalk aka cocaine...but I feel that he is talkin abouthitting Lebrons girl before him...

Originally Posted by awwsome

SO WE GUNNA ACT LIKE THESE *%%%#+ WASNT TALKING ABOUT DROPPING A MIXTAPE AFTER THE ALBUM?

QFT.. ive been asking bout this alot.. but i just gave up cause no one seems to have info

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

some people try to argue that Like that bron bron had that a long time ago refers to him talking about chalk aka cocaine...but I feel that he is talkin about hitting Lebrons girl before him...

That theory is HIGHLY unlikely, verging on being impossible. Bron and "his girl" (who he has kids with) were high school sweethearts. I think Pushais referring to a known JO from VA that Bron supposedly smashed (I think someone alluded to that on here already). Plus he could be referring to that white(the chalk toss) simultaneously.

And yes, where is that Clipse/Jadakiss mixtape at?
nerd.gif
...I still think Pusha is working on a N*E*R*D verse in that pic. No way is he already working on his soloalbum (if he is, then
pimp.gif
).

When Bron wins (if ever) a ring, can't wait to yell out YOU LIKE THAT BRON BRON? HAD THAT LONG TIME AGO
wink.gif

Im still very happy with the album. Im ready for this mixtape

I feel like Malice's book is going to be
pimp.gif
. Dude is killing thesevlog's

Back
Top Bottom