[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

damn man...woke up hoping that this track may already be out...only to be disappointed...got me feeling all
smh.gif

http://www.rapradar.com/gossip/kanye-clips-the-clipses-wings.html
post-logo-rap-radar.jpg

E-mail | Print |

[h1]Kanye Clips The Clipse's Wings?[/h1]

Wednesday, March 11 2009 12:55:37 pm PDT Gossip

clipsekanyewest_l.jpg

A few weeks ago this Entertainment Weekly article promised that the new Clipse single "Kinda Like A Big Deal" would be released on Monday March 9. Well as you can see that hasn't happened yet. What's the hold up? Well the streets are saying that the song's guest Kanye West is considering keeping the song for himself to be used as the theme song to sell his new Air Yeezy shoe. Damn 'Ye how could you be so heartless? Ha!
Sidebar: All may not be lost for the brothers Thornton who I heard recorded a hot collabo with Cam'ron "Mr. Promo" Giles that's produced by Pharrell.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just read this, doubt it's true but we'll see.

The Clipse are on a track from CNN's "Channel 10" Album that's coming out soon.

CNN feat. The Clipse, The Dogg Pound, Maino & Uncle Murda - "My Hood"

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

The Clipse are on a track from CNN's "Channel 10" Album that's coming out soon.

CNN feat. The Clipse, The Dogg Pound, Maino & Uncle Murda - "My Hood"
There's a version out with just The Clipse on it
nothing special really
I would hope the extra guests help but then again the beat isn't something I'm really tryna hear for that long

_

I've delayed my spring riding in the whip mixtape for weeks now waiting on this damn song
smh.gif

OMG...Put out the @%+%*@% single...

Like I was saying in the Jim Jones thread Jones flopping was the worst thing that could happen to the clipse (Add that to the fact that Bow Wow is about toflop as well)...
That whole staff is gonna change and the new staff is gonna be hestant to put out anything dealing wit rap...Especially from a group that hasnt had a big hitsince 2002 and who's last album bricked...

New Clipse album coming in 2011...maybe...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom