[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

Originally Posted by T11Time

^agreed............they have yet to disappoint their hometown
Video shoot for DoorMan was insane

true... they have yet to disappoint any of their fans, but all these pushbacks is taking away some luster for this album, well, at least for me.

pimp.gif

MTV Shows

Shout-out to Eskay and Dre at NahRight.com. The Web site put it out there that the Clipse and Jadakiss were talking about putting a joint mixtape together. Through our talks with the Clipse's camp, we have a little more clarity.

Pusha T has a solo mixtape coming sometime in 2010, and while talking to 'Kiss to try to get a guest appearance, he came up with the idea of him and Push doing an entire tape together. That joint mixtape is a ways away.

"I think Rick Ross was a fan of the song," Malice said of their "I'm Good" co-star. "He reached out. He was feeling the song, laid his verse to it, killed it. We had to go in and rewrite our verses and put it together."

"His Internet game's been really good, as far as shooting the videos and so forth," Pusha added. "He's like, 'We gotta shoot this.' He sorta showed us a bit of that side, how they was hustling a bit. [The video] came out dope. Very crazy. Very much so performance-based, Miami nightlife. Miami's a movie in itself. When you got a hot record and that type of scenery around you and you in that type of company, just the whole performance side is the biggest thing. It's a really good look."

Pusha and Malice also shot a video for Rick Ross' "Maybach Music 2″ remix the same night. The track features Birdman, whom the Clipse have thrown some lyrical shots at in the past. The duo say they are done with any rivalry they had with Stunna and Lil Wayne, so they had no problem being on the same song as the Cash Money CEO.

"That's water under the bridge. That whole Cash Money/ Clipse thingy, it's nothing,"

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

MTV Shows

Shout-out to Eskay and Dre at NahRight.com. The Web site put it out there that the Clipse and Jadakiss were talking about putting a joint mixtape together. Through our talks with the Clipse's camp, we have a little more clarity.

Pusha T has a solo mixtape coming sometime in 2010,

m8390y.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Why would they waste money and shoot a video for a Remix of a song that already has a video? Make a video for another song, this "I'm Good" isn't doing sh on the charts. No wonder Clipse doesn't sell, this is such a stupid move. I think Rick Ross probably hurts their sales than helps, I don't really know a lot of people that are still listening to him

The interview posted made it seem like
Rawse kinda forced/hyped them to shoot
a remix vid for his own benefit
smh.gif

Pusha solo? awww man....let the games begin...a joint mixtape wit kiss would be sooooo stupid tho...Internet's/Hustler's wet dream

Already made plans to get out of work early for the listening party
pimp.gif
. I was just wondering when they was gonna come to the 305. Didn't know fridaywould quench my thirst. No mo

PS: I keep yall posted on how it goes, REEEE- UUUUUPPPPP!!!!

Off work bout to go get ready for the listening party, dudes told the wrong puerto rican that the drinks were free. I plan on drinkin everything in thebuliding! The gonna kick me out. Lol, This is gonna be off the hook, first time seeing the best duo eva!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So the listen party was cool. Push and Mal was all in the mix wit the ppl. As soon as I walked up Mal was outside, dude showed love like we knew eachother. Itold them to keep raisin the bar. I felt like askin about Gezzy but I don't think that would have been a good look. All in all I heard a few tracks.Sounded good so far. Clipse is one of my fav but I feel like they won't sell much. Too bad for them cause they are so talented. They was mad cool tho, gotpics and all so I added to my short list of celeb favs.

laugh.gif
funny vid....

So it looks like the Thorton brothers are just going to ride the "I'm Good" single till the album release..

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Why are people so excited about Pusha solo?

I'd way rather have Clipse together on a tape

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Is there a reason NOT to be excited about any material from either of them? Solo or not?

I feel u both but I would rather have them together...

went to the listening party at ATC. that intro is DOPE!!! they never disappoint on an intro...

rappers, we ain't the same, i'm into 'caine and guns...

Back
Top Bottom