[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

I dont think thats the album cover

Doorman
sick.gif

disgusting... just got home from the gym, about to throw this on the BlackBerry on repeat and hit another two a day.
sick.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

I am trying to resist temptation on listening to this joint as well...already heard a few tracks off the album, dont wanna spoil it...so ima try to hold off onDoorman even tho i jus dl'ed it

I dont see how that could be the cover....the joints for the singles look better than that...then again the quality of the image of the so called cover sucksand its the same one on every site.

I already got the Doorman instrumental stuck in my head
pimp.gif

This ain't fair
smh.gif

I feel like putting this in the whip, windows rolled down, screamin "I put my money on the roof and crush this B****"

Doorman is straight flames.... Malicious
pimp.gif

Pusha bitin TIP on that buy what we want line and how he says it too...just somthin i noticed, anyway this album cant come soon enough

So now it's ...

Album covers > Tracks on the album

Who the !%%+ cares how the album cover looks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the album itself is still gonna be classic.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Doorman is straight flames.... Malicious
pimp.gif

Pusha bitin TIP on that buy what we want line and how he says it too...just somthin i noticed, anyway this album cant come soon enough
I don't think he meant to bite, he just referenced it. That's why he said it like that. Anyways...
Spoiler [+]
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY DOOOOOORMAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

So now it's ...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I care obviously, what you mean who cares? Either way I'm still coppin but it's just a stupid album cover. HHNF had a real dope cover

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

So now it's ...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I care obviously, what you mean who cares? Either way I'm still coppin but it's just a stupid album cover. HHNF had a real dope cover
No one cares that you care though
laugh.gif

^ I care as well...Doesn't fit their image/the albums TITLE @ ALL. *$%+ looks ridiculously lame IMO...

I don't think it's the official one though. It doesn't have a PA sticker on it.
nerd.gif

i dont really care too much about the album cover, but i really dont like that one

lord willin cover =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hell hath no fury cover =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

til the casket drops cover = +$@?

either way.. this is just like when HHNF came out, half the tracks have leaked already. i've only listened to "kinda like a big deal" "imgood" and "doorman" so far though, and i wont listen to any more since.. well.. those will hold me down until then.

Back
Top Bottom