[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

4gjgbr.jpg

2gxqwr7.jpg

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

lol@REAL Clipse fans hoping their fav artists album leaks. instead of hoping they pull off the unthinkable and keep it underwraps until release date
I feel you but leaks are inevitable these days...people just wanna hear this guaranteed dopeness as soon as possible.

Whether it leaks today or on release date, it really doesn't matter. I'm still supporting on release date. I just want to hear this !++
laugh.gif

i hate it when you bum +*! @%$++# always #@+!*$ try to rumo a release and predict the time and date it will leak. if you knew anything about the scene then youwould know it leaks when it leaks. always hypin yourself up and then get upset when you dont see a link
indifferent.gif
as far as them itunes rips you guys can keep that
sick.gif

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

i hate it when you bum +*! @%$++# always #@+!*$ try to rumo a release and predict the time and date it will leak. if you knew anything about the scene then you would know it leaks when it leaks. always hypin yourself up and then get upset when you dont see a link
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Bro why do you care?

it's not that big of a deal

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

i hate it when you bum +*! @%$++# always #@+!*$ try to rumo a release and predict the time and date it will leak. if you knew anything about the scene then you would know it leaks when it leaks. always hypin yourself up and then get upset when you dont see a link
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Bro why do you care?

it's not that big of a deal

It is.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]on some real +!+!..............

dont play with my heart like that
[/color]

Ya'll have to stop playing with my heart like that. I saw the increase in pages and started smiling only to find ya'll having the same pointlessdiscussion.....

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

lol@REAL Clipse fans hoping their fav artists album leaks. instead of hoping they pull off the unthinkable and keep it underwraps until release date

word

seriously if you want the album when it leaks then go directly to the source...it aint like it's droppin here first
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom