[| -- Official The Clipse Til The Casket Drops Album Thread: Tuesday December 8th -- |]

The release date on that packaging says 9-29. And those got tossed out to the crowd @ Sneakerpimps this past saturday in DC

the album is gonna be nuts.... In My Lifetime is the song at the end of Malice's vlogs. The beat, the rhymes, all bangers!!! Also Popeye featuring Camronand P is nuts!!!Regardless of delays this album WILL live up to the HYPE

they have such a strong cult following on the internet.
yall need to actually buy a cd for once.

pimp.gif
really looking forward to this.

whats the OG track for the Intro on Road Til The Casket Drops mixtape? thats not an original beat is it?

Im not to exited about this album. So far the singles I heard sound like attempts at commercial hits(kinda of like a big deal aside). On top of that the lyricsare nothing at the level of what clipse usualy spit. And then so many feats outside of the usually fam. Ross, Drake and Cam...wow. Don't mind cam to muchbut definitly not looking forward to hearing ross or drake on a clipse album.

Lord Willin had several "attempts at commercial hits" on it and features from Jermaine Dupri and Birdman. HHNF had Wamp Wamp as it's lead single.

I think I can live with Ross and Drake and these "attempts at commercial hits" (which are dope BTW) for this album.

Lord Willin had several "attempts at commercial hits" on it and features from Jermaine Dupri and Birdman. HHNF had Wamp Wamp as it's lead single.

I think I can live with Ross and Drake and these "attempts at commercial hits" (which are dope BTW) for this album.

I see your Point when it comes to Lord Willin. However, for me the songs you named on Lord Willin were my least favorites. HHNF "wamp wamp" was a single but it wasn't commercial. And I thought "mr me too" was the lead single. Either way both songs were far from trying to appeal to the mainstream fans. Like I said, aside from kinda like a big deal it seems the album is definitely heading in the direction of appealing to the masses. I didn't say it is.. cuz the album hasn't released yet obviously, but this is an obvious new approach to the traditional clipse music. Drake, Ross, Cam and a change in flow and lyricism. I've never heard a clipse single with out focus on delivery. Also, never heard them speak on promote feats so much...usually they keep it within the same fam... This is coming from a straight Clipse fan since day one...I don't know how the album will be but I will still cop.

What up my twiggas?? Was in studio last nite.. Still workin!! Did Kinda Like a Big Deal Remix & I Need a Girl Remix verse last night..9:56 AM Aug 12th fromUberTwitter
myfabolouslife

RetroBaller wrote:

Clipse - Til The Casket Drops Sample Sampler
20090629-clipse.jpg

20090629-clipse1.jpg

Crack Music
pimp.gif
sick.gif

i just got one of these yesterday from West in NY... packaging is ILLY and the verses on those prayer cards have me amped for what's to come...i just hopethat release day sticks cuz if it does we're in for a great September!!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom