***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

Who is keshya cole lol, I noticed they had skeme spelled wrong too on the 2nd cd.

Tdoc when it's dropping?

Who is keshya cole lol, I noticed they had skeme spelled wrong too on the 2nd cd.

Tdoc when it's dropping?

There were like 3 different names smelled wrong on that disc :lol:

And yea, Anderson Paak stinks, but he was cool on D2. Both him and Kendrick Lamar played a part in bringing down Compton though

Last edited:
You never know, Game just might do it knowing him. :lol:

He might be the 1st rapper to fill a 5-disc changer w/ one album (for the few folks that still use those).

Oh man I remember those, I used to have a 6 disc in my trunk with the subs and amp lol.

I seriously need The Game to release that 3 verse Step Up track. Still have no clue why he took that out. I don't have an IG but someone on IG need to hit him up about that.

I seriously need The Game to release that 3 verse Step Up track. Still have no clue why he took that out. I don't have an IG but someone on IG need to hit him up about that.

He changed alot of the older stuff hd recorded towards the end of the recording process. Even standing on ferraris was different, I think diddy came in and he changed it up

This dude :smh::lol: Dropped a double album with 37 songs, yet only ONE video that's been out for 6 months. ALWAYS DOES THIS!!! ALWAYS!!! Makes no sense!!!!!

This dude :smh::lol: Dropped a double album with 37 songs, yet only ONE video that's been out for 6 months. ALWAYS DOES THIS!!! ALWAYS!!! Makes no sense!!!!!

I know...even if u don't drop vids atleast promo a single

Vids is whatever at this point, but put out el chapo or another radio single especially ones that have the ability to b heavy on social media

no need for videos, he's already chalked up that W selling damn near 200k on a Indie label, doubt he even cares anymore.

I know...even if u don't drop vids atleast promo a single

Vids is whatever at this point, but put out el chapo or another radio single especially ones that have the ability to b heavy on social media

no need for videos, he's already chalked up that W selling damn near 200k on a Indie label, doubt he even cares anymore.
Yeah put something out lol. Thought he'll run with "Don't Trip". Yeah last I check (2 weeks ago) he was at 235k streams and 205k albums.

people still checking for videos tho? unless it's something interesting music videos do nothing for me these days

Last edited:
people still checking for videos tho? unless it's something interesting music videos do nothing for me these days
What? Of course! Look at YouTube views! Videos are huge and it helps singles and albums sales. Think about it, everyone has a phone so they can see the video anytime they want. Not like you need cable provider (MTV, FUSE, VH1 etc....) now thu actually count YouTube views in the singles for hot 100.

Yea I don't check for videos really anymore

Unless I feel like it's a dope concept or sumn, most of the time clips will just get taken and posted on soc media

What? Of course! Look at YouTube views! Videos are huge and it helps singles and albums sales. Think about it, everyone has a phone so they can see the video anytime they want. Not like you need cable provider (MTV, FUSE, VH1 etc....) now thu actually count YouTube views in the singles for hot 100.

ehh i dunno maybe for other people but music videos don't do justice for me. if the music is that good it don't need videos.

It's Murda that's the joint that playing in that vlog or whatever.
I was heated when I saw that disc 1 and disc 2 didn't have this song on it. need to hear the whole track cuz the snippet was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Same here. Monsters and Murda being left off the first releases was a crime. This third disc better see the light of day because it has a lot of promise.

Back
Top Bottom