***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

I simply responded to your post. Nobody is thinking about you, not even your father figure Drake. You said D2 had forced skits and features and didn't even listen to D 2.5, which is the much better album, so I'm not even sure why you even have an opinion on it. I wouldn't have an opinion on things I don't actually take the time to listen to. If I listen to something I can actually be critical about it whether good or bad. Your problem is people get critical with Drake albums and you get extra sensitive, and try to flip that on other people, even when plenty facts and receipts are presented, panties just scrunch.

LAX and RED are probably Game's worst albums btw. A handful of bangers but those are my least listened to albums from him.

You typed a bunch of nothing as usual. Didn't even read what I said. Literally no idea what the hell you talking about

Dude music is cool, but he's cemented himself as a a lame with all these antics over the years.

Everyone I put on to Documentary 2 and 2.5 thought it was dope. I'm probably in the minority that actually enjoyed 2 a lil more than 2.5. Cut out the skits and made it one long album on my phone lol

I simply responded to your post. Nobody is thinking about you, not even your father figure Drake. You said D2 had forced skits and features and didn't even listen to D 2.5, which is the much better album, so I'm not even sure why you even have an opinion on it. I wouldn't have an opinion on things I don't actually take the time to listen to. If I listen to something I can actually be critical about it whether good or bad. Your problem is people get critical with Drake albums and you get extra sensitive, and try to flip that on other people, even when plenty facts and receipts are presented, panties just scrunch.

LAX and RED are probably Game's worst albums btw. A handful of bangers but those are my least listened to albums from him.

I'm a dumbass

The first fact you spit in weeks

He should go to philly, nothing is topping the time TIP shot that video in his lawn chair right in front of Bowen homes

Last edited:
He should go to philly, nothing is topping the time TIP shot that video in his lawn chair right in front of Bowen homes

Gucci went to Macon and performed Truth. Came out UNSCATHED amidst death threats from Duncan Blocc.

"Go digg your Patna up, bet he can't say sht"

DISRESPECTFUL

Gucci >>>>>

Last edited:
Why is taxstone so mad ? Young MA is from Brooklyn and game has ties here meek not from BK he from Philly

Well god damn! it must be one side!

Dog, Gucci killed Jeezy Mans from a Crip neighborhood in Macon. Dropped "Truth"....bragging about murking yo.

Then performed an encore of the song, and had the whole Macon repeating lines about it. Amidst previous warnings to not perform.

That's just disrespectful on so many levels :lol.

I'm a Gucci fan....and still had to shake my head at that :lol.

Bruh when gucci performed truth twice after the death threats it was over. No point in jeezy even responding, he couldn't do anything but smack that dude mom's to equal the disrespect. Most disrespectful thing ever in rap.

Last edited:
Tip is a sucker. What's up what's happenin never moved me bc you can't front on a real street *****

Tip tryna pay respects talking bout "our" hood ***** that's Lo hood if anything, especially when Lo was just saying dude was still hating. Dude a sucker

Bruh when gucci performed truth twice after the death threats it was over. No point in jeezy even responding, he couldn't do anything but smack that dude mom's to equal the disrespect. Most disrespectful thing ever in rap.

Going to the apartment complex to shoot a video > performing in a club

Going to the apartment complex to shoot a video > performing in a club
Performing a song twice where u brag about killing a dude in his city when gang members threatened u not to come> sitting outside a public apartment complex 50 deep when he wasn't even there.

Last edited:
Performing a song twice where u brag about killing a dude in his city when gang members threatened u not to come> sitting outside a public apartment complex 50 deep when he wasn't even there.

Me and u beefing and u go to a club in my town perform whatever and leave > going to my projects and shooting a video sitting in a lawn chair ?

LOL

How many people you heard get killed performing on stage at a club ? How many people you hear get killed cause they in the wrong hood trying to front ?

Exactly.

Last edited:
Game shooting a video only ruins the diss. Makes it all even more lame and him desperately looking for attention.

TI's song and video will always be appreciated. That was a classic moment.

Gucci's **** was too raw.

Me and u beefing and u go to a club in my town perform whatever and leave > going to my projects and shooting a video sitting in a lawn chair ?

LOL

How many people you heard get killed performing on stage at a club ? How many people you hear get killed cause they in the wrong hood trying to front ?

Exactly.
If i went to the place u grew up at and don't even live anymore shooting a video with 50 other ****** around, u would feel more disrespected? I mean I killed a *****, made a song talking **** about that dead man, went to his hometown when the big bad "gangsters" said don't come and performed this song about said dead person twice... u would feel more disrespected about me in your old hood in a lawn chairs tho....

Ask doe b about getting shot on stage. Or that Brazilian rapper. It ain't hard to get a gun in the club word to shyne po. And seeing how tip is allegedly from that hood, I'm pretty sure he had enough people there where nothing was going down b, cmon u better than that.

Back
Top Bottom