***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

No Nas

Scarface recorded for the album but the song he was on had sample issues so Game scrapped it

A few of the older songs intended for the album had to be replaced because of issues with clearing samples.

will.i.am worked on 2 songs, not too sure if both made the final cut. He is featured on one 

Standard Edition.

1. Game Time  
  2. Talk Of The Town  
  3. No Love  ft. Busta Rhymes  
  4. Dollar and A Dream  ft. Ab-Soul   
  5. Streets Of Compton  ft. Kendrick Lamar, YG & Dr Dre 
  6. Murder  
  7. Redemption ft. Keyshia Cole
  8. Downtown ft. will.i.am 
  9. Interlude
  10. Through My Eyes ft. Lil Wayne 
  11. Real ***** 
  12. 100 ft. Drake 
  13. M.U.L.A.  ft. Kanye West & Ty Dolla Sign
  14. Live Forever  ft. Faith Evans
  15. For The Fame  
  16. The Legacy  ft. Kendrick Lamar
  17. When I'm Gone ft. Anderson Paak  

Deluxe Edition  

1. Only Ones ft. Future 
  2. Outlawz ft. Skeme, Jay 305, RJ & AD 
  3. My Type ft. Jason Derulo

Last edited:

Standard Edition.

1. Game Time  
  2. Talk Of The Town  
  3. No Love  ft. Busta Rhymes  
  4. Dollar and A Dream  ft. Ab-Soul   
  5. Streets Of Compton  ft. Kendrick Lamar & Dr Dre 
  6. Murder  
  7. Redemption ft. Keyshia Cole
  8. Downtown ft. will.i.am 
  9. Interlude
  10. Through My Eyes ft. Lil Wayne 
  11. Real ***** 
  12. 100 ft. Drake 
  13. M.U.L.A.  ft. Kanye West 
  14. Live Forever  ft. Faith Evans
  15. For The Fame  
  16. The Legacy  ft. Kendrick Lamar
  17. When I'm Gone ft. Anderson Paak  

Deluxe Edition  

1. Only Ones ft. Future 
  2. Outlawz ft. Skeme, Jay 305, RJ & AD 
  3. My Type ft. Jason Derulo
Open Caskets

Bounce

Misunderstood

On God

Everything Okay

All got scrapped?

Last edited:
Bounce with Trey Songz may still be on the album because it's one of the few radio friendly songs recorded for Doc 2

The rest all scrapped.

YG is on the Compton song (Kendrick on the hook)

The Legacy samples Erykah Badu and has Dr Dre on the outro. He doesn't rap on the song

For The Fame samples Lana Del Rey 

When I'm Gone has vocals from Game's children 

album features a few skits/interludes

Last edited:

Bounce with Trey Songz may still be on the album because it's one of the few radio friendly songs recorded for Doc 2

The rest all scrapped.

YG is on the Compton song (Kendrick on the hook)

The Legacy samples Erykah Badu and has Dr Dre on the outro. He doesn't rap on the song

For The Fame samples Lana Del Rey 

When I'm Gone has vocals from Game's children 

album features a few skits/interludes
O ok When Im Gone is suppose to be like a Father Like Son pt2  right?

Last edited:
yeah same kind of idea, a song about his children where's he's directly talking to them in the lyrics. 

Redemption is about his mom and childhood. Talks about his relationship with his brother 

Tyrese is also on the album, that song isn't on the tracklist I posted but will be on the album.

the album should appeal to all fan's of game's music. Theres the introspective classic Game mixed with the street/gangsta songs. Production is great too, a blend of westcoast beats and a more modern sound but nothing unfamiliar with what we've heard from Game before in terms of production. Nothing really for radio at all although there are some potential big records 

Through My Eyes is my favourite song from the album. Lil Wayne had the best featured verse in my opinion. 

Last edited:

yeah same kind of idea, a song about his children where's he's directly talking to them in the lyrics. 

Redemption is about his mom and childhood. Talks about his relationship with his brother 

Tyrese is also on the album, that song isn't on the tracklist I posted but will be on the album.

the album should appeal to all fan's of game's music. Theres the introspective classic Game mixed with the street/gangsta songs. Production is great too, a blend of westcoast beats and a more modern sound. Nothing really for radio at all although there are some potential big records 
Thanx for all the knowledge bruh can't wait 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

the album should appeal to all fan's of game's music. Theres the introspective classic Game mixed with the street/gangsta songs. Production is great too, a blend of westcoast beats and a more modern sound but nothing unfamiliar with what we've heard from Game before in terms of production. Nothing really for radio at all although there are some potential big records 

Through My Eyes is my favourite song from the album. Lil Wayne had the best featured verse in my opinion. 
Good ish. Where do you rank the album from what you've heard?

there will be a new single dropping very soon in the next 2 weeks and Game will be announcing the release date when the single drops.

MULA will be released before the album too.

FInal tracklist will be released in September 

Good ish. Where do you rank the album from what you've heard?
i've not heard the whole album so would be hard to judge but from the songs I've heard, the only song from Game's last 2 albums that could compare to the new stuff is Ricky. Game is rapping with a lot of aggression and emotion on this album and is lyrically at his best.

complete songs i've heard:

Streets of Compton

Through My Eyes

Dollar and a Dream

Murder

Outlawz

Live Forever

Talk Of The Town

The Legacy

Last edited:

Is him and Fase still on good terms cause they be on and off by the day it seems?
he talks about their relationship on Redemption.

Think they're on good terms because Fase was in the studio listening to the album not too long ago and is also in the 100 video.

Last edited:

he talks about their relationship on Redemption.

Think they're on good terms because Fase was in the studio listening to the album not too long ago and is also in the 100 video.
Yeah I seen that, but u never know it changes by the day with them 2

Man I'm blown the still dre and kick in the door sampled songs didn't make it, but hopefully he puts em out on a tape.

Seems like a lot of tracks were very recently recorded basing off his ig page

Looks like it'll sound similar to doc adv by goin off the producers

Maybe it's s good thing he did push back the album. "She got game" is trending number 1 on Twitter. Maybe month or 2 of the show will get him more buzz.

P.S - Not sure how this assault case going to play a part.

Back
Top Bottom