***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

'What goes around comes around how that saying go?
Documentary 2, no 50 keep the change ***'

Mula

Man i felt like game was fallin off hard recently....heard that new track ft diddy. Straight fire dawg. And its gona be a double disc. If this album is anything like doc 1 and LAX i will cop fa sho.

Lax was arguably his worst album...

I can't find the funk flex interview on u tube

I wasnt really feelin his last album and the project before that. I mean his last album had a few bangers on jt but it wasnt all that.

When you say the game ****** bring up doc 1, lax, jesus peice and a few features.
Man im all confused by your post U realize Jesus Piece was his last album right? And u sayin N's dont bring up DA when u mention GAME? 
roll.gif

I think he mean Blood Moon cause some ppl still think that's a Game album, which it kiinda is.

Compilation album, Game album
Tomato, Tomahto

A lot of ppl who don't follow Game assume that's his album tho

My homie did but he don't rly stay up on **** besides mixtapes. He def was feeling it, it does have a mixtape feeling to it kinda drops off at the end for me.

Even a couple websites reviewed it as a Game album

I was looking for it online when it dropped and all I seen was the game new album, new game album. No one knew that was supposed to be a compilation, hell it wasn't even marketed as one. Should've been a mixtape tho

I was looking for it online when it dropped and all I seen was the game new album, new game album. No one knew that was supposed to be a compilation, hell it wasn't even marketed as one. Should've been a mixtape tho
Idk why nobody knew he said from Day 1 it was a compilation album hell the album cover speaks for itself

Y'all really think Game would drop his SOLO LP on a new label with no promo?

Usually when a title says "artist name: presents"...it's a compilation amd that's what it said

To me this how his albums break down

Classic - doc 1, doc adv

Great - Jesus piece

Good - red, lax. Both had potential to be better but leaks and clearance issues really fd that up

And anyone who really follows game career knew that was a comp. There were tracks on there that didn't have game on em..

Last edited:
Usually when a title says "artist name: presents"...it's a compilation amd that's what it said

Classic - doc 1, doc adv

Great - Jesus piece

Good - red, lax. Both had potential to be better but leaks and clearance issues really fd that up

And anyone who really follows game career knew that was a comp. There were tracks on there that didn't have game on em..
Yea Red was suppose to drop in 2009

Classic - doc 1, doc adv

Great - Jesus piece

Was just about to say this, he wasn't even on ever song lol

Games solo tracks on YOTW were some of his best tracks.

Bigger Than Me and The Purge had me excited for TD2. OKE was a beast too. It's been a long time coming. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom