***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

this very well might be album of the year, it also might be better than the regular Documentary. it's more of a complete project.

I think it is homie hell Im this close to sayin this is his best album ever 

F It it is

All of this. Heard Disk 1 on Friday and I was blown away. Classic album. Now y'all saying Disk 2 is even better?! I can't believe it. The Game might have album of the year. Production and lyricism is excellent. I am very surprised.

All of this. Heard Disk 1 on Friday and I was blown away. Classic album. Now y'all saying Disk 2 is even better?! I can't believe it. The Game might have album of the year. Production and lyricism is excellent. I am very surprised.
He deserve an award for Disk 2 alone 

Spinning disk 2 at work right now...really wasn't feeling part 1 when it dropped, but I'm definitely feeling part 2....Last time you seen with Scarface is hard

Last edited:
Travis Barker on the Beat 
nthat.gif

One week in and it's an album of the year candidate and already a classic?  
eyes.gif

Last edited:
these things barely even make the album worse. and nah The Documentary 1 sounds dusty compared to this album. i'm past his first album, and i think people need to accept change and move on.

I agree, cats make lil things into big things.

Album is hard, u don't get albums like this too often nowadays. I guess ppl expected similar music to doc 1 which I knew wasn't gon happen. Diff times, diff team, features, producers. He's musically on a diff level.

these things barely even make the album worse. and nah The Documentary 1 sounds dusty compared to this album. i'm past his first album, and i think people need to accept change and move on.
I agree, cats make lil things into big things.

Album is hard, u don't get albums like this too often nowadays. I guess ppl expected similar music to doc 1 which I knew wasn't gon happen. Diff times, diff team, features, producers. He's musically on a diff level.
Sorry I can't overlook annoyances in songs and force myself to like it.

One week in and it's an album of the year candidate and already a classic?  
eyes.gif

What does the time have anything to do with that? It doesn't take more than 1 week to listen to an hours worth of music
So no album has ever lost it's replay value to you?  Impressive.  

I don't call an album a classic until a year usually. I need time with it. Y'all losing it in here. Half the thread already jumped from disc 1 to disc 2.

Quicks Groove 
pimp.gif

Gang Bang Anyway 
eek.gif
sick.gif

Up On the Wall 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Life 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I don't care what anybody says, he'll always be one of my favorite artists. His discography at this point is damn near flawless. 

I low key wanted to hate on this cuz Game has been doing some clown **** the last few years.......but this album is flames :lol:

I love when West Coast artist make you feel like you're right there in the trenches in LA. That's a lost art. Something I really liked about YG's album, and this one.

The skits were A-1 too.

Sons, disc 2 is sooooooo much better than disc 1. Deleted that trash off my computer. I'm only four songs into this one and it's already better than disc 1. This is the sound I wanted to hear, this sounds like a Game album. I'm going to pretend I didn't even hear disc 1. I will go buy disc 2 on Friday.

Fred Wreck and DJ Quik on this joint. I'm hyped.

Too many features and bum features on it. Could definitely do without the skits. Been cutting them all off. But damn, this album is great so far.

Last edited:
My sister friend is on Track 11 with Future, her name is Sonyae.

This girl had all the ingredients to make it in the industry.

I don't think Quik is underrated. Maybe by this generation, because all they seem to know is Dre and not the other people on the west. I was listening to Quik in New York. Quik was going platinum. Dude was respected back in the 90's and considered one of the best producers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom