***** Official The Game Thread*****[Final Album "Westside Story'' TBA]

who's realy pulling in those numbers, especially from a guy who was on a major label like Interscope and left to EOne? even if he clears 200k it's a win. but sales aside, the music is good, that's all what it really comes down to.

who's realy pulling in those numbers, especially from a guy who was on a major label like Interscope and left to EOne? even if he clears 200k it's a win. but sales aside, the music is good, that's all what it really comes down to.

The man knows...

He delivered 2 discs worth of material with poss more on the way

27 The Game - The Documentary 2- 16,158(11,767) [5,180,789]

#29 The Game - The Documentary 2.5 - 15,106(11,925) [3,006,768]

Week 2 and 3 sales, steams in parentheses

Just got my copy of 2.5 in yesterday. Will be listening to it all day today. Need to go back and get Documentary 1 so I can have all 3 album sitting on my shelf.

i know this a bold statement but this might be album of the year every song is a banger.

then the song el chapo where game just blackout and starts rapping in spanish :smokin :smokin

i know this a bold statement but this might be album of the year every song is a banger.

then the song el chapo where game just blackout and starts rapping in spanish :smokin :smokin

Not a bold statement imo. Def top 3 albums this year, will give it more time but I know I won't ever get tired of disc 2, gane knocked it out the park

Top 3 regardless, imma wait til Ross drop before I give anybody album of the year tho

Top 3 regardless, imma wait til Ross drop before I give anybody album of the year tho

Yea gotta at 2 more months to officially judge plus gotta give albums time to see if they have replay value.

Honestly I like about 10 tracks on disc 1 and just about every song on disc 2

And it seems like alot of unnecessary features looking from the outside but most actually blend really well and game still shines on almost all the tracks

Last edited:
Glad he continued "Like Father, Like Son". I like that, the song with YG and Problem. Just a little turned off by the "From Adam" hook but the song is still good. Lots of listening to do still.

that Life track is the perfect way end this album, might be one of his best songs as of lately right next to Like Father Like Son 2

Guess I'm in the minority who feel disc 1 a tad more than disc 2. Both are dope though.

DId they ever find out who killed that Lil Frog dude? Also noticed Game mentioned having a price on his head a few times on the album. :nerd:

Disc 1 has its moments and I'd have to say my 2 or 3 fave tracks outta both are on disc 1 but disc 2 as a whole is insane to me, reminds me of da

Disc 1 is a 8 to me. Lyrics and production are on point. Not complaints from me.

Disc 2 is probably a 9.5. It's like a movie. It starts off dark then it goes to the party and gangbanging joints, then it ends calm. It's close to flawless.

Last edited:
Disc 1 is a 8 to me. Lyrics and production are on point. Not complaints from me.

Disc 2 is probably a 9.5. It's like a movie. It starts off dark then it goes to the party and gangbanging joints, then it ends calm. It's close to flawless.

Damn I literally have the same thoughts about em lol...tthe beats on disc 2 literally sound like they would be in a movie soundtrack

And I like chuck when he's doing the emo records

So weird, disc 2.5 isn't on sale on iTunes anymore (as a whole) have to buy the singles. Wondering if this has to do with them about to package it as ONE disc double album.

So weird, disc 2.5 isn't on sale on iTunes anymore (as a whole) have to buy the singles. Wondering if this has to do with them about to package it as ONE disc double album.

Could be, wack said it was gon b more than just the 2 discs. More songs and the booklet was gon be like a small book

No way this can be top 3.

Jeezy's album gona be in one slot, and when that pimp c album comes out next month its gona take another spot, and that scarface album is up there too.

No way this can be top 3.

Jeezy's album gona be in one slot, and when that pimp c album comes out next month its gona take another spot, and that scarface album is up there too.
stop it 5

this ***** said scarface though 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom