Official "The Human Centipede" Thread Vol: did dis dude just did dis?

moe200069

Supporter
One of my boys recently put me on to a movie that came out either last year or this year called The Human Centipede (First Sequence).  It was released to international film festivals and found its way to the states recently.  If you've got OnDemand, i'd suggest spending the $7.99 to see it.  It aint a great horror movie, but I'd see it just for the novelty of the thought.

Definitely a demented and sick movie.  Anyone else see it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX8fKLjC__c

One of my boys recently put me on to a movie that came out either last year or this year called The Human Centipede (First Sequence).  It was released to international film festivals and found its way to the states recently.  If you've got OnDemand, i'd suggest spending the $7.99 to see it.  It aint a great horror movie, but I'd see it just for the novelty of the thought.

Definitely a demented and sick movie.  Anyone else see it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX8fKLjC__c

lol. mouth to %*!+. the things people think of.
sick.gif
roll.gif

Even though that movie is disturbing, it's not NEARLY as disturbing as The Serbian Movie. Ugh. It's amazing what people come with it, and it's amazing that they find actors, producers, and a film company to participate in the making of the film even when the storyline crosses all ethical boundaries.

Even though that movie is disturbing, it's not NEARLY as disturbing as The Serbian Movie. Ugh. It's amazing what people come with it, and it's amazing that they find actors, producers, and a film company to participate in the making of the film even when the storyline crosses all ethical boundaries.

Yo! (word to AirAnt), I thought I was the only sick $@%! to have sat down and watched this movie.

Simply put, the movie was sick
sick.gif

Yo! (word to AirAnt), I thought I was the only sick $@%! to have sat down and watched this movie.

Simply put, the movie was sick
sick.gif

I dont see how this was supposed to be so shocking. Movie was meh. Not once did i flinch or wince. Lame.

I dont see how this was supposed to be so shocking. Movie was meh. Not once did i flinch or wince. Lame.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

GOD. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

GOD. 
sick.gif

The movie really wasn't all that sick.

The idea was sick, but the movie really didn't disturb me at all.

Just how bad is A Serbian Film?

Is it actually disturbing?

Back
Top Bottom