**Official "The Last Of Us" a PS3 exclusive thread**

Man, i love Ellie 8)
The more you play it, and interact with her you feel like that is the exact same way you would treat your kid sister at the end of the world.

Playing at 1am, in a dark room and encountering stalkers for the first time :x Sound in this game :smokin

Has anyone beat it on survivor difficult yet?

Red dead redemption

Uncharted 2

MGS4

Mass effect 2

though i feel this had the best Story out of all those by far and if i was to replay any of those 4 it would be this one. im gonna jump online tonight. i thought it was pretty fun for the 10 minutes i spent on multiplayer
red dead redemption made me shed tears and i had the biggest smirk and grin on my face ever at the end. That was satisfaction at the end 

RDR's ending was incredible.

I hate when NT talks me into something only to be left disappointed. This isn't one of them.

^^^ couldn't agree more game is amazing glad I decided to undust my ps3 for this exclusive I'm already on board for ps4 ESP if they keep making exclusives like this

I hate when NT talks me into something only to be left disappointed. This isn't one of them.
kanyeblink.gif

Just finished the game and all I can say is WOW. The emotions this game generates is great, I can't wait for more. We should make a new thread where we can talk freely about the story

What I didn't like
- the ladders. Seriously why did naughty dog choose to use a ladder for everything, it would of been better if they used something that fit the environment.

I would suggest that OP puts Spoiler Alert in the title section. Most of us have played and finished it. Shouldn't have to avoid discussing for those that don't have the game.

They need to fix multiplayer. I am getting dropped out of matches near the end and none of my stats count towards my group. :smh:

What's your guys' strategy for each infected?
Bloater: MOLOTOV, MOLOTOV, MOLOTOV
Stalker: SHOTGUN
Runner: Rush and melee
Clicker: Bow and arrow
With the exception of the shotgun, my gun and bullets are used strictly for uninfected humans/hunters
I'd do the old-school crouch > sneak attack, grab/shiv, but I don't have the patience for that.
By the way, stalkers are by far my least favorite, especially in the hotel basement. :x Every time I encountered a bloater, I would just molotov the hell out of them and there goes my trouble.

Last edited:
The ending... Wow. This game really gets you emotionally. I have a lot more to say about this game but its 2am and I have to be up in 3 hours, so ill reserve my thoughts for later

The hotel basement is undisputed.

Yup...that feeling I got when I had to start up the generator. I KNEW @#$% was about to go down :smh: :x :lol: I died so many times in that part before I decided to use molotovs

Back
Top Bottom