**Official "The Last Of Us" a PS3 exclusive thread**

Just completed the game. WOW just WOW. Easily my favorite game of this current console generation . Maybe even top 3 favorite games for me.
The story was great and the character development was phenomenal. The gameplay never got stale but it 's honestly a 9/10. It could be a little better in terms of gameplay but still awesome.

If there is a sequel I would not want it within 5 years. It's something I want to see teased 6-8 years down the line ,near the end of ps4's life, at e3.
I can see it now. Nerdgasms and clapping while Jack Trenton announces it :lol:

Any news on dlc? :nerd:

Last edited:
Dark Souls

Metal Gear Solid 4

The Last of Us

I'm not sure of the order, but those are my top 3 from this generation. The Naughty Gods did it again. :smokin The MP is pretty sweet too, but I kept getting DC'd earlier. Hope they straighten that out.

Dark Souls

Metal Gear Solid 4

The Last of Us

I'm not sure of the order, but those are my top 3 from this generation. The Naughty Gods did it again. :smokin The MP is pretty sweet too, but I kept getting DC'd earlier. Hope they straighten that out.

I still need to play this. As a fan of the the 1st and 3rd game I owe it to myself. Is dark souls that good?

Last edited:
Just copped for $34 at GS cause I traded in GoW:Ascension and Batman:AC. Gonna start it tomorrow though cause it's late but I'm looking forward to it :D

80% done and this game keeps gettin better

i'm at 70%.. i love it though it seems like a combo of everything ive ever played/watched before

Resident evil X Silent Hill X Metal Gear X The Road X The walking Dead X red dead redemption ( horse):smokin

Watching some play throughs on youtube got me hooked on the game when I haven't even played it. The storyline and characters are made so well.. It seems like there's never a time where your not on your heels. It's kind of like a mix of MGS & Dead Island + other games.

I would buy it but I'm broke and I just started school again. All these good reviews from people who beat the game are reaaallly making me want to pull the trigger in the near future, but if anything I'll most def. finish the story by watching some gameplay on YT.

Last edited:
Game looks good

Hearing lots of good things about the game in this thread too

I think I will cop

About 80% through. Should finish up tonight.

I wont weigh in on it until Im complete, but right now, before TLOU, my top five of this gen were...

1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

2. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

3. Bioshock Infinite

4. Portal 2

5. Valkyria Chronicles

Last edited:
I just finished beating this game. Man, I almost never play video games but I really wanted this one and it was amazing. I hope they make a part 2 or something :lol:

The scene at the ranch between Ellie and Joel---- :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: da feels man, I got teary-eyed...lol

Back
Top Bottom