Official "The Masters" 2012 Thread

Originally Posted by JND1

Bubba
pimp.gif
  That approach from the woods was ridiculous.

If that ending, storyline, and raw emotion of Bubba didn't pull at your heart strings you have no feelings..

What a finish to the 2012 Masters.

Congratulations Bubba.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That hook shot out of the woods on the 2nd playoff hole was absolutely ridiculous.

Dude can shape shots better than anyone on tour. Cuts, draws, slices, hooks... He just does what he wants to do with the ball.

Plus he drives the ball a miiiiiile.

Bubba's shot from the pines & the ability to get it to hook was the best golf shot I've ever seen live. Congrats to the homey for winning his first major, The Masters no less. Anyone notice Bubba had a nice little bop when he was walking from hole to hole? My wife pointed it out & thought it was amusing...Seeing Mickelson try & get his ball out from the bamboo bush was hilarious. Made for good Easter lulz...

Been trying to find a bird's eye view of 'the shot', like where his ball was and where the flag was.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Been trying to find a bird's eye view of 'the shot', like where his ball was and where the flag was.
ESPN this morning had a look at it from behind the green... There was a tower between the green and his placement right on the edge of the woods he was in... the angle and flight of the ball from where he was to green was amazing.

^ I've seen the camera shot you're talking about, from right where he hit it. Just want to see the layout from where he hit it to where the pin was. I know it was an amazing shot; just want to see the actual physical qualities of what he made that ball do.

Back
Top Bottom