Official The North Face thread

D

Deleted member 42060

Official The North Face thread.

Discuss and post your The North Face collection. Any TNF item. Collaborations and all types and models are welcomed.

8D64A4F3-158D-4E9B-8A16-804EDF09102F.jpeg
693F36A3-E23C-4573-8905-82756FDFFDC4.jpeg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

EDIT: planning on getting a mountain jacket. What inner-jacket would you guys prefer to be “warm warm”?

Thinking of a nuptse but I think it’d make me look puffy

Ill post my crewnecks and tnf light mountain jackets later.

I might take better pics later. :lol:

Bought a t shirt from them a while back. One of the best out there. Soft, great fit and the neck isn't flimsy but not too tight either

The only thing I have left tnf related is a supreme x tnf 3m mountain parka

My tnf mountain parka ( non supreme ) isn’t even Worth mentioning ( it’s beat to walking dead zombie style **** )

Thanks for the heads up!

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

EDIT: planning on getting a mountain jacket. What inner-jacket would you guys prefer to be “warm warm”?

Thinking of a nuptse but I think it’d make me look puffy

A Nuptse 'could' be too puffy depending on how you like your clothes to fit as well as your build/size. A Denali is the next choice but what type of weather are you talking about? 10/20 degrees? Or a little warmer?

:nthat:The black/purple Apogee in the 2nd pic has been eluding me in a size medium forever. LOVE that jacket. Love the black/red Apogee in the last pic too. Dope!

And you know I def got the OG in that fleece. Lots of differences in that retro up there. Material, length, they reversed the color arrangement (orange and purple are on opposite sides). This OG fleece is one if my favorites.
11111111.jpg
1111.jpg
111111.jpg
1111111111.jpg

Of course you'll be able to.

And def follow my guy @joey__ones / Gore-Tex Hoarders up there in that post.
Just got the 90 retro mountain n 96 retro nupste combo (both black) , uncle convinced me when I visited him in NYC two weeks ago .

Hell yea I’m hyped on this retro light gonna try my best to cop white cw

I remember in like 2013 there was a crisp black blue 94 steep tech moto highline Large new, yes new with tags on ebay for $500 shipped. I tried to convince myself i didnt need it. Bought the black 94 steep tech highline.

A miracle If I see another one like that.

Daaammnnn, how was this thread not made sooner?

Ya bout to make me go to my mom crib and pull out the snorkel for the weekend.

1978S 1978S

Thank you for the advice!

I live in Boston and I work as a photojournalist so I’m generally outside. Gotta keep bundled up especially in the coming months.

1978S 1978S

Thank you for the advice!

I live in Boston and I work as a photojournalist so I’m generally outside. Gotta keep bundled up especially in the coming months.

Got it, so you're dealing with every/all temperatures and conditions. A Nuptse zipped in is the answer for optimal warmth. BUT... I'd go to the TNF store on Newbury to try things on. You may think/feel it's too bulky underneath. All depends on how you wear/like things.

In terms of other liners, I know TNF makes other zip-ins/liners aside from Denalis but not positive if they zip into Mountains.

Been a bug fan if the Junya Watanabe x TNF collaborations in the past couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom