*OFFICIAL* The Roots - undun (Dec. 6) (9 min. Short Film)

Very smooth.
pimp.gif

Hyped for the new album, not sure if I'm gonna listen to anymore leaks because the Roots have never failed and its just gonna ruin my 1st listen to the album.

Dope track! Just came to see if someone made a thread about this. Should we make this the official Undun Thread or create a new one?

They're on another level creatively than 99.9% of the game....they haven't sold out, made a mockery of themselves, etc...they stayed true to who they are and it's appreciated. Can't wait for 12/6. As always, this is a project I'll support.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

They're on another level creatively than 99.9% of the game....they haven't sold out, made a mockery of themselves, etc...they stayed true to who they are and it's appreciated. Can't wait for 12/6. As always, this is a project I'll support.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Great post and the truth!

Back
Top Bottom