Official The Walking Dead: Season 3/Episode "Killer Within" Vol.When worlds collide!

This thread is for those that want to discuss the AMC series The Walking Dead, discussing how the amazing world in Robert Kirkman's "Walking Dead" is coming to life in this amazing series (*let's try to forget the first half of season 2)

Just to get everyone up to speed on Season 3 looks like we've finally been introduced to the "real life" version of the Prison, a good look at Michonne's "pets" and finally got introduced to the psychopath known as "The Governor".

Looks like Herschel lost his leg, we will probably find out of he's alive soon.

Following both, it is safe to say they are deep in Book 3:

View media item 122231
Let's discuss the series moving forward, I will keep the thread title updated.

Interesting facts from Robert Kirkman himself:

View media item 122078
Trailer for next week:

I will go in depth with a character break down later, both show and comic, when I get a chance.

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU DON'T READ THE COMIC ****!

It will be interesting if they do, but they may stray from that due to the fact that they already had that dynamic with Herschel and the way he kept his family in the barn.

thats why i dont think they will show his daughter.  plus the wall of heads gets across the point of how crazy the governor is just fine without a zombie daughter

thats why i dont think they will show his daughter.  plus the wall of heads gets across the point of how crazy the governor is just fine without a zombie daughter

The showed the family picture though...

IDK it could go either way for me. I think the Zombie infested "fights" may still exist just not in public

I'm actually more excited for every episode now that I've caught up on the comics. I keep picking out the differences between the show and comic as the episode moves along.

I'm actually more excited for every episode now that I've caught up on the comics. I keep picking out the differences between the show and comic as the episode moves along.

And I surprisingly like the changes between the comics and show. Daryl does rock.

It will be crazy if they show the daughter and him feeding her. How many of you think that they will keep Rick's incident with the governor?

How many of you think that they will keep Rick's incident with the governor?
I dont think they'll have that. I'm guessing they avoid it or change that action to something with less impact. Would be crazy to see Rick get his hand hacked off though.

it was hard for me when it went down, so i can only imagine being harder if they actually keep it and show it

In the comics I'm at the part where they find the prison.

Unsurprisingly the interaction between the characters is better than the show.

In some arguments between characters they both bring up really good points and I can't really say who's in the right given the situation.

For instance, Hershel's argument with Lori and the guy whose wife got eaten and Andrea argument.

Both those arguments trump all the character interactions in the show up to this point.

i think that for the show, the governor is gonna rape andrea and not michonne.

Trill I dare you to post that in the other thread lol
i would get crucified man 
laugh.gif

Okay, my bad. So do they have books and are they good. I thoroughly enjoy the show. 

In my opinion reading the book enhances the show. They are not that expensive and won't take you long to catch up. Check Amazon.

It will be crazy if they show the daughter and him feeding her. How many of you think that they will keep Rick's incident with the governor?

I honestly thought they were going to show the daughter when he went into the locked room but it turned out to be the room with the heads.

I dont think they'll have that. I'm guessing they avoid it or change that action to something with less impact. Would be crazy to see Rick get his hand hacked off though.

Don't see it happening. Rick didn't even wreck his hand in the prison, then again in the comic Rick wrecked his hand pummeling the dude that beheaded Herschel's daughters.

Ima flip a coin to see what to see first tonight boardwalk or walking dead. Carl has been laying low key this season hasn't been acting up like before, how long before he is back to his old antics.

Ima flip a coin to see what to see first tonight boardwalk or walking dead. Carl has been laying low key this season hasn't been acting up like before, how long before he is back to his old antics.
Just watch Boardwalk. No commercials and no lame characters(as far as I can tell).

Watched last nights episode pretty late...

I don't like how they are going really soft on the Governor, you can tell they are making him shady but not a the ******g psychopath that he is in the comics. Doubt that he rapes you know who, doubt that they cut Rick's hand off since they don't have the stadium with the "gladiator" type games for entertainment.

Right now the Governor just looks overprotective (*IMO, he doesn't want Merle to find Daryl because he doesn't want another "wild card") and paranoid. I really thought they were going to turn the corner with him this episode.

We'll see where this goes, didn't like that the black dude somehow survived and caused a ruckus in the prison considering that it sounded as if he was getting mauled.

T-Dog dying, :lol:, never understood his cult following. The more non-comic characters they kill the better. Lori dying, again, it was a tv friendly type death and Carl putting the bullet in her head after she died was very impactful... well done.

If the purpose of keeping Hershel alive was too deliver the baby, why did the writers keep him alive. Total non-factor, should have let him succumb to his wound.

Sounds like these next few episodes will be wild, season finale around the corner already.

Back
Top Bottom