Official "Thinking Out Loud" thread

why is it so damn cold out?
why do i think my girl is dancing with some other guy right now?
why is my tennis tournament so friggin late tonight and @ the bronx?
why am i so sleepy for some odd reason?

WELL.MR. SOLE INTO IT, THERE ARE NUMEROUS REASONS FOR YOUR QUESTION.

AT THE MOMENT, MARIJUANA IS BEING ILLEGALY SOLD AT AN ALARMING, AND UNCONTROLLABLE RATE. IF IT WERE TO BE LEGAL, THE GOVERNMENT WOULD HAVE TO KEEP TRACK OFIT-EVEN TOBACCO IS REGULATED BY THE GOV. (THOSE LEAVING RESERVATIONS ARE INSPECTED) tHE ULTIMATE RESULT WOULD BE THE GOVERNMENT WANTING TO TAX IT. iN ADDITION,MARIJUANA HAS BEEN SEEN, MARKETED, SOLD OFF AS THIS NEGATIVE SUBSTANCE..HOW WOULD PEOPLE TAKE IT WHEN THE GOV. SAYS 'LOL ITS ALL GOOD BUY ALL THE GANJA YOUWANT WE WERE WRONG"?

YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH MY CAPS?
i'LL EAT YO CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH %$!%

eek.gif
laugh.gif
what the hell...........

1) Could God make a rock so heavy, not even he could lift it?

2) How do we know that when we dreaming, that's not the real world?

3) I can't wait 4 the day where I can buy weed with a credit card.

4) Why do folk care so much about grammar online?

5) If a tree falls in the forest, and there's nobody around 2 hear it, how the hell would you even know?

6) Why do people say life is short? Its the longest %!!%*$ thing anybody ever does!

7) go Cowboys!

Why doesn't anybody want to buy my shoes?
Why does it take 4 days to ship a 1 pound lens from Jacksonville to Orlando using USPS?

Originally Posted by potus2028

1) Could God make a rock so heavy, not even he could lift it?

2) How do we know that when we dreaming, that's not the real world?

3) I can't wait 4 the day where I can buy weed with a credit card.

4) Why do folk care so much about grammar online?

5) If a tree falls in the forest, and there's nobody around 2 hear it, how the hell would you even know?

6) Why do people say life is short? Its the longest %!!%*$ thing anybody ever does!

7) go Cowboys!
In Cali you can.

Why am I more excited to dress up for Halloween than most of the little kids I see at the costume shop across from where i work.
laugh.gif

How did I lose the upperhand with the girl ive been talking to. I dont know what the deal is, im getting soft. And i think she knows shes running it too by theway shes been treating me lately
frown.gif

Why on sitcoms its seems no one ever closes the door (except in Seinfeld, that door is like a minor character)
Also, they never seem to eat (except on Scrubs, always in the cafeteria)

Why are the females on HGTV (the actual homeowners) so fine? (currently watching
laugh.gif
)

grin.gif

If all these dudes claim they smashing dimes, who the hells getting these ugly broads pregnant?

Why the %%+$ does my roommate think its cool to use MY tv, ps3, surround sound, and microwave when im not home/sleeping. and why the hell does he walk aroundin just boxers and an a-shirt? YOURE 300 goddamn pounds! Put a blanket on or something geez

Originally Posted by CreekShow

Why am I more excited to dress up for Halloween than most of the little kids I see at the costume shop across from where i work.
laugh.gif

How did I lose the upperhand with the girl ive been talking to. I dont know what the deal is, im getting soft. And i think she knows shes running it too by the way shes been treating me lately
frown.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
welcome to the club

Back
Top Bottom