OFFICIAL THREAD AIR PENNY 2 BLACK/COPPER

THese are the best looking penny 2 coppers
pimp.gif
http://sneakernews.com/wp...09/09/Copper2-SC.jpgBack in June, we showed you thespecial 5th anniversary edition of the Air Penny II that was created for the Sole Collector crew, and now they bring us a look at another intriguing version ofthe classic basketball model. This time around, the Air Penny II sports an all Black foam/leather/nubuck upper with some Metallic Copper accents subtly thrownin to add some serious flavor to the colorway. We already showed you an upcoming version of the Air Foamposite that will go with a copper look and now anotherPenny shoe gets dipped in the metal hue. It's still unclear if these will be a retail release or part of some special limited collaboration, so stay tunedfor further info and you can check out some more pics after the jump. Via SC LINK ISNT WORKING its on sneakernews.com I Will post pics later

Originally Posted by Will0827

Copper2-SC.jpg

Copper2-d-SC.jpg

Copper2-c-SC.jpg

Copper2-E-SC.jpg

Copper2-b-SC.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
These are wayyyyy better then the Neon ones. Shame they wont release. Hopefully they do though.

Thanks i was just going to put pics in
pimp.gif

These are not bad at all, im still curious on how the Foams are going to turn out.
79135362ef3e7a9ca7b04c970fa7b7dcce34d28.jpg

Edit: i guess i was a lil late.......... lol, but these are pretty hot. They better come correct wit the Foams.

eek.gif
Those are actually hot. I would prefer the nubuck and suede upper like the blk/royals tho

Hmm..not sure if i would cop or not..they don't look too bad..gotta see 'em in person..

The copper accents remind me of those from my XVII+. R.I.P.
tired.gif

I love the piping, but I'm not feeling the leather.

I'm content with the Penny IIs I have, but we'll see what happens....

Back
Top Bottom