OFFICIAL THREAD AIR PENNY 2 BLACK/COPPER

not really sure but in the hoh post its say the uptempos drop 2morrow. so hopefully they drop with them

why such short notice?
ah well.....I wouldnt wear them anyway, so Im not gonna break my neck trying to get them

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

imo, these are superior to all other penny 2s due to the foam.
pimp.gif

Am I missing something? The only foam I see is the phylon midsole....
^ I Was JUST Discussing This With My Dude "Diddy"..... Sorry To Shoot Down The Hopes Of Some, But From The Looks OfThose Pics There Isn't Tru "Foam" Material Located ANYWHERE On The Shoe.... I Think They Were Referring To The Midsoles WhenThey Stated "Black Foam", Which In The End Could Be Quite Misleading For Some
grin.gif
Those Of You Anticipating That These Will Have "Foam" As We All KnowIt, I Wouldn't Spend Too Much Time Getting Your Hopes Up
wink.gif

NYCPosite- Is That Saturday Release For These Something That Is 100?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

imo, these are superior to all other penny 2s due to the foam.
pimp.gif

Am I missing something? The only foam I see is the phylon midsole....
^ I Was JUST Discussing This With My Dude "Diddy"..... Sorry To Shoot Down The Hopes Of Some, But From The Looks Of Those Pics There Isn't Tru "Foam" Material Located ANYWHERE On The Shoe.... I Think They Were Referring To The Midsoles When They Stated "Black Foam", Which In The End Could Be Quite Misleading For Some
grin.gif
Those Of You Anticipating That These Will Have "Foam" As We All Know It, I Wouldn't Spend Too Much Time Getting Your Hopes Up
wink.gif
yea dont get your hopes up its just leather

too much cooper. not even balance.. a third color somewhere wouldve put these over the top.

these remind me of an LS colorway that would otherwise be passed on if it wasnt associated with being "limited"

These are pretty clean. But they don't touch the black/blues or atlantics. I wonder if this is the same shade of copper that will be used on thefoamposites?

I like them straight like this. Reminds me of the high top black af1's with the gummy soles that I can't find my size in. But HOH=no thanks.

Back
Top Bottom