-- *Official Thread* "Bring it Back" MD/DC/VA Forum meet-up, Sat., APRIL 21st --

Add me to the list as well.  New to the dmv area and I haven't checked out Arundel Mills yet.  [h1]
[/h1]

Originally Posted by jahsondc

What be the game plan Kev???
Now that I think about it (and tell me if this makes sense)...

It may be best for dudes to initially meet up at Arundel Mills in the morning and park there, given that's the final destination anyway, and its on the way up to Bmore, DE and Philly...

Go up top, then come back down, with everyone already having access to their cars when we return at A. Mills...

I am down to meet at Arundle Mills then go from there to DE, Philly, Bmore...etc.

Depending on what the night has in store may need to leave the meet up a little early....

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by jahsondc

What be the game plan Kev???
Now that I think about it (and tell me if this makes sense)...

It may be best for dudes to initially meet up at Arundel Mills in the morning and park there, given that's the final destination anyway, and its on the way up to Bmore, DE and Philly...

Go up top, then come back down, with everyone already having access to their cars when we return at A. Mills...

Don't matter... It's whatever.
I may still have to come back into the city after the trip...

I'm safe now!

Security (Gmills23) will be in the house!
laugh.gif

*talks trash with Gmills23 in front of me like Puff did Kenny Burns at T.I party in ATL*

I'll be there super sober. "They" took my license on a "technicality". I had to request another hearing but I can drive now in the meantime w/ my paper license I had to print offline. Smh they got me

Im in on the meet but still wanna get in on the trip if theres still space...

puttin in on petro is not an issue...

^
inbox "jahsondc" and see what's shaking...

I had a death in the fam on Sunday morning.  If it affects anything with this, I'll let you all know in advance.  Shouldn't though...

I've called everyone directly -- left voicemails to all and talked to "Destination Kicks" live.

I won't be able to make it, funeral just confirmed on Sat.

For those still wanna hit up north, I'm down next Saturday as a replacement date, which is the 28th.

LMK via text or phone about the 28th.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I've called everyone directly -- left voicemails to all and talked to "Destination Kicks" live.

I won't be able to make it, funeral just confirmed on Sat.

For those still wanna hit up north, I'm down next Saturday as a replacement date, which is the 28th.

LMK via text or phone about the 28th.
1. Hope all is well Kev
2. Guess I will keep it moving back home...... on Rte 175 leaving Golf Galaxy....... see whats up next week...
pimp.gif

I'm headed to DC .... No one was there but me and Sheena ...

%$%$!# fell off like a bad bag of dope
30t6p3b.gif

Shameful

I was there but couldn't identify no one, so I dipped. I was hoping someone wore a NT hat. Currently stuck in this 295 traffic smh.

Back
Top Bottom