Official Thread :: D.A.R. :: Nov. 17th :: You there? POST!

I should have my final word tommorow. More than likely I will be in attendance. Kev what time you rolling out because I migh just follw behind you.

^
Wow.

Just 2 posts in the forum, and you've adapted well!

Dk, stop faking b. You know if I'm in the office, I'm on AOL IM all day.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Wow.

Just 2 posts in the forum, and you've adapted well!

Dk, stop faking b. You know if I'm in the office, I'm on AOL IM all day.

Then why dont I see you on line... oh, becuz your bamma%@$% didnt supply me with the EOH handle on AIM

bastard.......
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

By the way glad to see my dude Ray getting some shine.......

DJ RNS puts those dope tapes together. Props on getting him involved EOH

I wish I could, but Saturday s a very impartant day that I have to be somewhere. All do hold it down for me(Hopefully I can sneak away around 5ish)

"You might be OLD SCHOOL if...
...you refer to "GZA" as "The Rebel INS!"

lol Listen to Scott....The Rebel INS was the alias for Inspectah Deck. GZA went by the Genuis. If you really wanna go old school Wu, bring up RZA being PrinceRaheem and the chicks in the video going "Oooooooh we love you Raheem!!!"

Man.. I am GLAD I didn't put out a random reference no one would know about.. lol

Since we are on a little Wu kick....

You could play the match game with their names and aliases and that+%%+ would last as long as a Monopoly game.

I could probably get a good majority of them. Don't me bring with me tomorrow the picture of me and Inspectah Deck, when he was chillining in Morgan'scafeteria during my freshman year. lol

Um, I was always under the impression that The Rebel INS was one of Inspectah Deck's Alias. The GZA is known as The Genius.

Just a little correction there..

Back
Top Bottom