*Official Thrift Store Thread*

yeah i found a really nice lacoste cardigan once @ one, and a dope naacp shirt, they got good stuff but theres people that frequent them like we frequent sneaker boutiques so usually all the good sh is gone right away

I've been to a few in different cities. Never bought anything because they are too expensive for used clothing since it's the "in" thing now
The ones here are cheap but the clothes suck and usually smell something awful

I've been to a few in different cities. Never bought anything because they are too expensive for used clothing since it's the "in" thing now
The ones here are cheap but the clothes suck and usually smell something awful

always. I've picked up so many VTG 'LO pieces for less tha $5 bucks it's crazy. got a P-Wing for $4, stadium pullover for $3, P-Racing for $3 etcetc.

always. I've picked up so many VTG 'LO pieces for less tha $5 bucks it's crazy. got a P-Wing for $4, stadium pullover for $3, P-Racing for $3 etcetc.

yea, go quite often

picked up mad polaroids, canon film cam, picture frames, some cool cardigans , etc

yea, go quite often

picked up mad polaroids, canon film cam, picture frames, some cool cardigans , etc

Thrift stores are a way to go if you don't want to spend much money. in fact, you'll be able to find some treasures there. my boy found a pair of Pippen I's there, lightly used and still had a lot of life in them to wear.

you can definitely find good things there.

Thrift stores are a way to go if you don't want to spend much money. in fact, you'll be able to find some treasures there. my boy found a pair of Pippen I's there, lightly used and still had a lot of life in them to wear.

you can definitely find good things there.

Originally Posted by akaValentino

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

All of the time! I have a blog dedicated to it. I find some great stuff. http://www.thirstythrift.com check it out. It's a long-time hobby of mine.

really cool blog! I was considering doing the same with my thrift store finds and post up the gear for sale. 
Thanks! You should do one. I have so much stuff I want to sell but I'm too lazy to do it. It's mostly vintage stuff. One of these days. . .

Originally Posted by akaValentino

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

All of the time! I have a blog dedicated to it. I find some great stuff. http://www.thirstythrift.com check it out. It's a long-time hobby of mine.

really cool blog! I was considering doing the same with my thrift store finds and post up the gear for sale. 
Thanks! You should do one. I have so much stuff I want to sell but I'm too lazy to do it. It's mostly vintage stuff. One of these days. . .

i've gotten some really dope ugly christmas sweaters from thrift stores... I like to look through their jeans to hopefully find some vintage levis or Lees but too many people know the deal in the bay area... I hear small towns are gold mines for vintage thrift products

i've gotten some really dope ugly christmas sweaters from thrift stores... I like to look through their jeans to hopefully find some vintage levis or Lees but too many people know the deal in the bay area... I hear small towns are gold mines for vintage thrift products

My Dad and I have been reselling stuff from thrift stores for a while. A little while back he found a leather jacket for $50 and ended up selling it at a higher end consignment store for like $550 or something like that. You just need to know what certain stores are looking for.

My Dad and I have been reselling stuff from thrift stores for a while. A little while back he found a leather jacket for $50 and ended up selling it at a higher end consignment store for like $550 or something like that. You just need to know what certain stores are looking for.

awesome blog 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom