*Official Thrift Store Thread*

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

All of the time! I have a blog dedicated to it. I find some great stuff. http://www.thirstythrift.com check it out. It's a long-time hobby of mine.

I had no idea about that thrift shop in the Bronx. And it's right on Boston Road. I've got to make a trip there sometime in the near future. Hopefully they'll have a nice selection of books.
It just opened in July. They have a pretty decent selection of books. Overall it isn't that much of a good thrift shop but maybe I came on the wrong day. Happy thrifting!

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by My Swag Runz Deep

All of the time! I have a blog dedicated to it. I find some great stuff. http://www.thirstythrift.com check it out. It's a long-time hobby of mine.

I had no idea about that thrift shop in the Bronx. And it's right on Boston Road. I've got to make a trip there sometime in the near future. Hopefully they'll have a nice selection of books.
It just opened in July. They have a pretty decent selection of books. Overall it isn't that much of a good thrift shop but maybe I came on the wrong day. Happy thrifting!

You broke?

You do know that those clothes were once on someone's hairy sweaty body right?

Now sneakers are a different story, IMO. I will buy a pair of used kicks but I wouldn't shop for a pair of used kicks unless I'm looking for 1 particular pair.

When you shop at thrift stores, your shopping for all used clothes.

You broke?

Now sneakers are a different story, IMO. I will buy a pair of used kicks but I wouldn't shop for a pair of used kicks unless I'm looking for 1 particular pair.

You broke?

You broke?

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

You broke?

No **%++++ way man?

You broke?

No **%++++ way man?

If you're shopping at a thrift store for anything other than one-time articles of clothing [i.e. Halloween costume], you're trying to be hip, thus just making you lame.

If you're shopping at a thrift store for anything other than one-time articles of clothing [i.e. Halloween costume], you're trying to be hip, thus just making you lame.

Originally Posted by ricky robot

No more Torrance Bakery for you.

No more Torrance Bakery for you.

You broke?

Yall serious?

Spoiler [+]
a8e361f51d1a0d2d1658e32855a0cb3e62b46117.gif

You broke?

Yall serious?

Spoiler [+]
a8e361f51d1a0d2d1658e32855a0cb3e62b46117.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

A while back I coped a Vintage LV Briefcase for $50, I assumed it was fake but turns out it was real and sold it for 900
pimp.gif
Good deal but you also got got. Should have called LV and told them what you had. They buy back their old stuff for thousands.
im glad he didn't do that....they would've took da bag and burned it.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

A while back I coped a Vintage LV Briefcase for $50, I assumed it was fake but turns out it was real and sold it for 900
pimp.gif
Good deal but you also got got. Should have called LV and told them what you had. They buy back their old stuff for thousands.
im glad he didn't do that....they would've took da bag and burned it.

Back
Top Bottom