Official TMNT thread, 1990 Technodrome being re-released

my local Target had the new Haul-A-Thon stuff out last night. grabbed what i wanted most first.

C6068A06-52E1-458E-9CC8-5C7E0ECF2E3B.jpeg

DB3AB0B0-27C5-492F-9710-A977ED111928.jpeg

I just order Giant Mikey from that Walmart link, should I expect it to be canceled? My in-store pickup was canceled last time I tried and then you just couldn’t order at all. I had it shipped to me this try.

I just order Giant Mikey from that Walmart link, should I expect it to be canceled? My in-store pickup was canceled last time I tried and then you just couldn’t order at all. I had it shipped to me this try.

it is very possible. it goes in and out of stock almost daily though so keep trying. took me 3 orders to finally get one. first pickup was cancelled, then i ordered online to ship and it was cancelled, i finally decided to use a homies zip in Colorado for store pickup and it was fulfilled.

i just placed two more orders over the weekend for him, one for my local homie on the 25th which is currently delayed and i placed another one yesterday which i figured would be cancelled so i could get the Playmates Sewer Heroes 4 pack with the free shipping for $16.25 :nthat:.

Has anyone seen the black and white Usage Yojimbo? As usual, the local targets near me had nothing.

Has anyone seen the black and white Usage Yojimbo? As usual, the local targets near me had nothing.

not since last Thursday night when i scored. ironically didn't grab that one.

could possibly release online at Target over one of the next 3-4 upcoming Fridays though.

not since last Thursday night when i scored. ironically didn't grab that one.

could possibly release online at Target over one of the next 3-4 upcoming Fridays though.
Are fridays the days for the online releases?

Nice nod to Peter Laird with that neon sign.

I like how the animation looks and the fact they sound and look like actual teens. Hoping the story and the figures look cool.

Looks awesome love the animation style.

very reminiscent of Into The Spider-Verse IMO, but more realistic.

great trailer to get us fans excited for whats to come. glad they didnt unload everything at once and are saving some reveals for the full trailer.

looking forward to hearing Seth and John as Bebop/Rocksteady and seeing Baxter, Leatherhead and Ray Fillet. also how could i forget Mondo Gecko!

also for those questioning Shredders whereabouts, the films official synopsis IMO alludes to possibly a reveal at the end for a potential sequel.

"According to the film's official synopsis, "In Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem, after years of being sheltered from the human world, the Turtle brothers set out to win the hearts of New Yorkers and be accepted as normal teenagers through heroic acts. Their new friend April O'Neil helps them take on a mysterious crime syndicate, but they soon get in over their heads when an army of mutants is unleashed upon them." Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem opens in theaters on August 4th."

Back
Top Bottom