Official TMNT thread, 1990 Technodrome being re-released

Aint nothin like a good customizer.

IMG_0431.jpeg

IMG_0433.jpeg

IMG_0432.jpeg

IMG_0443.jpeg

I've been debating getting this for all my retro figures. I know it's only cardboard but from looking at YouTube videos it looks decent.

what are they considering the accessory set?

the last cartoon 4pk that was at target?

cause I need that

it’s heavily rumored to be $300

it hasn’t been officially announced yet

I would see it at 200 or better

also this is the accessory set

was hoping for the regular size cartoon pack that i missed even tho i knew better cause of the pic they provided

Attachments

• IMG_1327.jpeg
    IMG_1327.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
Aint nothin like a good customizer.

IMG_0431.jpeg

IMG_0433.jpeg

IMG_0432.jpeg

IMG_0443.jpeg
wait this you Oscar? :emoji_eyes:
that diorama is $300 from what I understand

cool but I’ll have to pass
yea man its steep for what they giving us, compared to the street dio.
I've been debating getting this for all my retro figures. I know it's only cardboard but from looking at YouTube videos it looks decent.

ive seen these and they look cool but idk..

on those youtube videos how many figs are being displayed? one of my NECA street dios alone has probably 30+ figures. my concern is being able to support the weight with it being cardboard.

alleyzonjay alleyzonjay skip to about the 9 minute mark

ah ok. see, the way my dioramas set up...
old pics but idk if those would hold up my display.
i do have a second movie diorama but im unsure if i wanna use it or trade for another toon diorama. thats why i just have my loosies crowding that space on the left.

No description available.

i am looking for something to fill the space underneath though so ill have to see. currently looking into 3D printed options. was just talking to my boy earlier and said he'd print me some things. just gotta buy the files.

No. Im not him. Lol

ah ok my bad! he is in a FB group i am in. he did a great job.

NICE! IYDK theres a variant running change to that pack for April. this was the earlier release, shes now in a lighter skin tone to match the movie.
Did not know that. Wonder if this will become a collectors items. My kids are already playing with the figures.

more than anything bebop is different

only the 6pk has the one with ooze on it

but these toys could be worth something way later off the simple fact that most people seem to be opening the packs, cards

Did not know that. Wonder if this will become a collectors items. My kids are already playing with the figures.

may not be in the immediate future but this set is also a Target Exclusive. so probably good to hold. also first and only release for April until wave 2 and Bebop with Ooze. this is the running change of April i was referring to. bottom is the first release, top is the running change to match her complexion closer to what we saw in the movie. theres also a paint error on some of the Bebops where he doesnt have ooze paint on his left leg. shown in that pic. the second pic is how the pack should look now.

Back
Top Bottom