Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

cw4kids website has a LOT of good images of everyone.

tmnt25_wk04_01.png

tmnt25_wk04_02.png

tmnt_forever_15-01.png

tmnt_forever_12-01.png

tmnt_forever_12-02.png

Cool wallpapers too
happy.gif

tmnt25_wallpaper-88tmnt_lrg.jpg

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Wow, black and white turtles on the cartoon?! Sweet. Any news on any new Neca Turtle figures?

no news as of right now
smh.gif
one minute they're at odds with playmates overtheir figures and then the next minute, they decided to go ahead with it anyway. But since Viacom/ Nickelodeon bought out the Ninja Turtles franchise, the necafigures are up in the air. They may not come out at all. It depends on how much of an impact Nick has on those figures.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Wow, black and white turtles on the cartoon?! Sweet. Any news on any new Neca Turtle figures?

no news as of right now
smh.gif
one minute they're at odds with playmates over their figures and then the next minute, they decided to go ahead with it anyway. But since Viacom/ Nickelodeon bought out the Ninja Turtles franchise, the neca figures are up in the air. They may not come out at all. It depends on how much of an impact Nick has on those figures.
Really?
frown.gif
That truly is saddening to hear. I was lookingforward to adding to the Neca figure that I already own. Do you have an exact date when the Batsu figures are going to be released? I want those. Haha.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

no news as of right now
smh.gif
one minute they're at odds with playmates over their figures and then the next minute, they decided to go ahead with it anyway. But since Viacom/ Nickelodeon bought out the Ninja Turtles franchise, the neca figures are up in the air. They may not come out at all. It depends on how much of an impact Nick has on those figures.
Really?
frown.gif
That truly is saddening to hear. I was looking forward to adding to the Neca figure that I already own. Do you have an exact date when the Batsu figures are going to be released? I want those. Haha.
exact RD, no clue..
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC11263&mode=retail

can't wait til the movie... it's been a while since i watched sat morning cartoons
frown.gif
... they just don't make em like they used to
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

yeah thats what I meant the van is gone I can not pick it up anywhere.

damn...you could always try ebay but eh, you know how it is with the prices....may as well buy the OG ....But you never know- Toys R us might restock again forthe holidays

speaking of rarity: I saw this on another message and ever since Nickelodeon has bought the Ninja Turtles franchise, the collected comic books (that was justreleased this past summer) has risen in market value...

It's ridiculous, they're going for alot of money

check this one out-

Type in[h1]Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Collected Book '09 TMNT on Ebay..and look at theprices[/h1]it's crazy
eek.gif
..I guess its not hard to believe since their comicbooks will go "extinct"

Back
Top Bottom