Official TMNT thread, 1990 Technodrome being re-released

They need to dig out the old costumes, make improvements to them using today's technology and roll out the movie, can't really think of anything that was wrong with those costumes....they were awesome

damb. they look like like some mutated humans...:rolleyes i mean i guess thats where that "mutant" stuff comes in at...I hope they don't go this route with the movie...

my son watches the cartoon every saturday, he is gonna be so pumped for this, isnt megan fox playing april oneal

They need to dig out the old costumes, make improvements to them using today's technology and roll out the movie, can't really think of anything that was wrong with those costumes....they were awesome

This is what I dont understand.... Those costumes with some minor improvements would be :smokin and that was back in the early 90's too.... imagine what they can really do if they wanted to go the costume rout instead of CGI

This is what I dont understand.... Those costumes with some minor improvements would be :smokin and that was back in the early 90's too.... imagine what they can really do if they wanted to go the costume rout instead of CGI

Its cheaper to do the CGI, doe. Without it, the have to hire actors and stunt actors.

Plus, from what I understand, any type of martial arts movies are expensive to insure in the states.

The turtles are not gonna be 100% cgi, they will use actors in costumes but they will also use cgi on their faces for facial movement. Think of pirates of the carribean style.

this is the dude that recycles footage, he has plenty of spaceship and outer space stuff left over from his crappy films..

why take time to make costumes and use other quality methods, when he can use some reject aliens he happens to have saved from some other movie.

aliens really?? was it that much trouble to stay true to the OG story..

do they even eat pizza? or are they vegans now.

YES!!!!

i think they can make a puppet as krang

look at the classic star war movies awesome costumes/makeup with todays tech they can do a dope krang!!!

I think the krang idea as a whole is bad.
mean.gif
i dont think it's best to use him just yet but i like the idea he is in the movie and using him to explain the origin of the mutagene...ideally bebop n rocksteady would be my choice especially for fighting scenes

when i think i of krang fighting always think of him slow and so robotic

Back
Top Bottom