Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

if any of the NTers (from the previous page) who bought all 4 and were thinking of returning... DONT. Sell them to me

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

I want to cop as bad as the next guy but I'm 23 yrs old, the hell i'ma do with some toys?

what do yall do with em? display like in 40yr old virgin? stock em? play with em?
Same her, I'm 23, just finished college. I can't be spending $40 on four toys I don't need.

But tonight I found all 4 at my local Target (Socal). I had all these toys back in the day but threw them away a few years back during summer cleaning.

I bought Mikey because he was my favorite.

which target?

Valencia bro. And this was 930 pm at night.

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

lmao what you gonna do with 5 marion barbers? and that link dude posted a couple pages back doesnt work... im assuming its a pic of the turtle van?
pic is on the first page

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

^^^ if it has the grey sticker, that means they still haven't received it

But if the grey sticker was not on it, that means they had it and sold out.....just letting you know

Yeah it had the grey sticker. I talked to a worker there and he gave me that same info.
That info is wrong.

The grey sticker is put there so we (Overnight management) can order more because it sold out.

Our 1st shipment sold out and we should be getting our 2nd shipment in any day now
pimp.gif

I want to cop as bad as the next guy but I'm 23 yrs old, the hell i'ma do with some toys?

what do yall do with em? display like in 40yr old virgin? stock em? play with em?
Same her, I'm 23, just finished college. I can't be spending $40 on four toys I don't need.

But tonight I found all 4 at my local Target (Socal). I had all these toys back in the day but threw them away a few years back during summer cleaning.

I bought Mikey because he was my favorite.

which target?

Valencia bro. And this was 930 pm at night.
Nooooooo.. really?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

I am 21 and trying to cop these trutles. Iam trying to build what I call my child hood. I want to re cop all the main joints I had whe nI was a kid. Im workingnow on purchasing the O.G X-men, the spiderman toys from FOX KID's, Earthwrom Jim, Darkwing Duck, OG Power Rangers and Mega Man. This wil lall go rightnext to my sneaker collection. I just cant decide whether to cop these trutles or the O.G's or both lol

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

I am 21 and trying to cop these trutles. Iam trying to build what I call my child hood. I want to re cop all the main joints I had whe nI was a kid. Im working now on purchasing the O.G X-men, the spiderman toys from FOX KID's, Earthwrom Jim, Darkwing Duck, OG Power Rangers and Mega Man. This wil lall go right next to my sneaker collection. I just cant decide whether to cop these trutles or the O.G's or both lol
My boy from work had the Carnage and Venom toys still in packaging n I'm buying them for 10 a piece fromhim
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by JP310

Exactly why i'm thinking of returning em. I'm only 19 but at target i was like
eek.gif
and bought em.
co-sign.im 22.I dont know about copping.i saw them today and they look hot but i cant bring myself to copping.

maybe later and i have a gameroom or something.but now? nah

I have a couple Detolf glass display cases from Ikea in my living room. I rotate what toys I display in them and makes them look neat, rather than having toysall over my apartment like some little kid. But since I only copped Rafael, I just leave him right next to my laptop

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

But if the grey sticker was not on it, that means they had it and sold out.....just letting you know

Yeah it had the grey sticker. I talked to a worker there and he gave me that same info.
That info is wrong.

The grey sticker is put there so we (Overnight management) can order more because it sold out.

Our 1st shipment sold out and we should be getting our 2nd shipment in any day now
pimp.gif
alien.gif
smh

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by JP310

Exactly why i'm thinking of returning em. I'm only 19 but at target i was like
eek.gif
and bought em.
co-sign.im 22.I dont know about copping.i saw them today and they look hot but i cant bring myself to copping.

maybe later and i have a gameroom or something.but now? nah

I have a couple Detolf glass display cases from Ikea in my living room. I rotate what toys I display in them and makes them look neat, rather than having toys all over my apartment like some little kid. But since I only copped Rafael, I just leave him right next to my laptop
that sounds hot.might have to look into that soon as i cop my own place
pimp.gif
. ikea is the best

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

That info is wrong.

pimp.gif

WHAT?!?!?

I went to target during lunch and picked up the last four which happened to be each one!
grin.gif
I cant wait to show my mom and see if she remembers buying them for me when Iwas a kid.

I think its weird how most of the people on here are going to target and there only being four left which happen to be each one.

I went to another target store that still has all 4 with plenty extras but yet I still can't get myself to buy them quite yet
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I went to another Target and Wal Mart and I still cant find them. Im thinking about trying Toys r Us

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

I went to another target store that still has all 4 with plenty extras but yet I still can't get myself to buy them quite yet
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
if you can pick up a set for me i'll PP you right away

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

J steez, i dunno maybe different targets work differently....Because I was thinking, if demon and me got the same info, then maybe it's different from yourtarget...I dunno, just saying
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

J steez, i dunno maybe different targets work differently....Because I was thinking, if demon and me got the same info, then maybe it's different from your target...I dunno, just saying
laugh.gif
Not with case stock ordering, it's all pretty much the same for every store.

You prolly talked to people who don't know anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kayZEEzay

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
if you can pick up a set for me i'll PP you right away
Sorry man, the earliest I can be back at that particular Target is next Tuesday

I'm at my job 5 days a week so if you guys need them, lemme kno but ur gunna have to hook me up also, nothing is free in this world
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom