Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

Yup, garbage. Why do they look like green cats? I hate when people want to make ridiculous things "realistic". Just take it for what it is and run with it. Word to 300

Last edited:
The co-creator of TMNT is not a fan of the casting of Megan Fox as April O'Neil in producer Michael Bay's upcoming Ninja Turtles reboot. In a post on his blog, Peter Laird wrote:
"My only exposure to Megan Fox as an actress is through her role in two Transformers movies and the wretched (but happily forgettable) Jennifer's Body. It may not be fair to judge her range of acting skills just from those three movies, but I think it is safe to say that there are probably hundreds of better choices for the role of April O'Neil. Of course, her name has promotional value, and maybe that's what they want. Who knows? I can't get myself too worked up about it."

Jennifer Lawrence would have been good

Btw I've said this is regards to star wars. The puppets and normal special effects looks much better than CGI. I don't know of that's upbringing or what. But I truly think that and I'm shocked I don't see people say it more often.

Is CGI much cheaper or something?

i truly believed ninja turtles were real after watching the first movie.

glad i never watched behind the scenes stuff back then

^^ I still refuse to watch the behind the sense! Something's are better left unknown. What has been seen cannot be unseen! Lol

^^^ semi agree. I don't think they could of built a real Optimus but cgi just comes off as lazy when it comes to thing that can be. If the turtles are all cgi I won't even watch the commercials.

Why try to make them realistic especially if the main villian/bad guy is going to be Krang?

There is no way you can make Krang look even remotely realistic.

Dark Knight formula will not and does not work for every comic book movie.

Back
Top Bottom