Official TMNT thread, R.I.P to the OG Master Splinter

rocksteady and bebop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My Mom threw out and gave away all my and my brothers toys (TMNT, Transformers, Power Rangers etc).

Casey Jones FTW!
These figures were definitely top 3 in my collection of toys growing up
Transformers>Robotech>TMNT

J Steezzz- are you a logistics TL?

i work at Target as well and for those that are into GI JOES, i seen some 12 inch figures.

i put all 4 turtles in the back behind pillows
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

since we cant hold stuff longer than 24 hrs and i get paid this coming friday
gettin paid bi weekly FTL
smh.gif

roll.gif
I did the same thing with the batman ones. I didnt knowso many nters worked at target. There gonna redo the toy ru on mon so i hope we'll have some by then. Ive been checking everyday to see if we got them inyet but havent. Thats the only perk about working in the back i see all the good stuff that comes in like when the wiis 360s and ps3s come in. Anyone knowwhere to get the movie star ones? I really want the movie star don
frown.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Casey Jones FTW!
These figures were definitely top 3 in my collection of toys growing up
Transformers>Robotech>TMNT
Robotech had toys?

I remember having two of these back in the day. Moms would always say she was going to get them and then when the time came, she would pop up with some enemiesor something (foot soldiers). Dat was some old bull$^%.
I'm getting these.

I remember when dudes would come to school with the amputee ones with no forearms and stick swords in the holes.

here's an old flick of what I once had. gave my set to one of my best friends for his 19th b-day. sorta regret it now...
laugh.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif

vgh6kj.jpg

So I walked into Target and they had the last set of the turtles...I picked up a hand cart proceeded to put the toys in the cart and began walking. Five stepslater I put them back realizing I wasn't going to do anything with them. Dangit. Haha.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So I walked into Target and they had the last set of the turtles...I picked up a hand cart proceeded to put the toys in the cart and began walking. Five steps later I put them back realizing I wasn't going to do anything with them. Dangit. Haha.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

look at the asking prices on ebay right now
eek.gif
laugh.gif
you might regret it

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So I walked into Target and they had the last set of the turtles...I picked up a hand cart proceeded to put the toys in the cart and began walking. Five steps later I put them back realizing I wasn't going to do anything with them. Dangit. Haha.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

look at the asking prices on ebay right now
eek.gif
laugh.gif
you might regret it
Yea pretty much i'm gunna buy all the toys we have on payday and resell sum
pimp.gif

We already put them out but i hid the last of em last night
devil.gif

I'm a overnight floor team lead for grocery for whoever asked... but since the manager above me is leaving in Feb. i get his spot
pimp.gif
3 dollar raise chyea!
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Just Target has these? ad they dropped all over the U.S.?
nah, toys r us and possibly wal-mart

i'm pretty sure its dropped in canada also

I read that they actually sold out in L.A
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom