Official TMNT thread, return of the classic giant figures

alleyzonjay alleyzonjay found it today. I took UPC & he was like I got one left.
L7oser L7oser dope set. I got playmate turtle van too. But cant wait until I get Neca. Preordered almost 2 years ago.
20230614_154517.jpg

Last edited:
alleyzonjay alleyzonjay found it today. I took UPC & he was like I got one left.
L7oser L7oser dope set. I got playmate turtle van too. But cant wait until I get Neca. Preordered almost 2 years ago.
20230614_154517.jpg
good stuff bro! i love how easy this stuff has been to find compared to years past.

Welp, two nearby targets are sold out. Whack.
question, did you just look or did you actually ask? because some spots haven't put them out but will bring them out upon request (generally) now that these NECA sets are apart of Targets system.

I haven't been aggressively looking for the Lawson pack since the samurai set pre orders start next week. I can't keep buying turtles like this anymore lol
yea its been pretty crazy tryna keep up with things. the Lawson pack "should" be available down the line at other retailers/comic shops etc. though as they've stated the Mirage stuff isn't exclusive, just more of a "First to Market" type of release.

as much as idc for TMNT3, i want those figs! Keno too! :nthat:

good stuff bro! i love how easy this stuff has been to find compared to years past.

question, did you just look or did you actually ask? because some spots haven't put them out but will bring them out upon request (generally) now that these NECA sets are apart of Targets system.

yea its been pretty crazy tryna keep up with things. the Lawson pack "should" be available down the line at other retailers/comic shops etc. though as they've stated the Mirage stuff isn't exclusive, just more of a "First to Market" type of release.

SDCC is def guna put a dent my CCs not just these 2 but also loyal subjects which are a must for me!!!!

I asked and gave them the item number and they both said they sold them that morning

SDCC is def guna put a dent my CCs not just these 2 but also loyal subjects which are a must for me!!!!
theyre pretty cool but i refuse to give TLS my money at retail anymore after their TMNT (and others) action vinyl line debacle in the past. really cool to see someone doing IDW sculpts tho!

I asked and gave them the item number and they both said they sold them that morning
keep searching bro, i know youll find. seeing a lot of stores re stocking too. be aware, using those same DPCIs they can look for stock at other locations. gives you a better idea of where to hunt in the area.

^still trying to find the 4 turtles of that retro. I think it’s too late for me.

went to visit my parents over the weekend and stopped in at my old LCS. they also had the Itty Bitty TMNT but i didn't grab any because im still waiting on my PO from Amazon.

Open photo

still got the touch with the Mystery Minis. wanted Mikey and Bebop. not bad. don't really collect b/w TMNT variants so i was also content with the Funko Soda Ronin common.

Open photo

theyre pretty cool but i refuse to give TLS my money at retail anymore after their TMNT (and others) action vinyl line debacle in the past. really cool to see someone doing IDW sculpts tho!

keep searching bro, i know youll find. seeing a lot of stores re stocking too. be aware, using those same DPCIs they can look for stock at other locations. gives you a better idea of where to hunt in the area.
What debacle?

Scored the 4 pack, NECA trying to be slick with the bundle and upcharge. You can keep all that extra crap, I would've copped the fig by itself for 50/65.

Got to display some figs finally
IMG_20230621_095713085.jpg
IMG_20230621_095706791.jpg
IMG_20230623_130328634_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230613_214627517.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230621_095713085.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20230613_215041188.jpg
    IMG_20230613_215041188.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 3
What debacle?

Scored the 4 pack, NECA trying to be slick with the bundle and upcharge. You can keep all that extra crap, I would've copped the fig by itself for 50/65.

Which figs are these?!?!?!

SO my local target showed the Laird 4-Pack set in stock. So I walked in and spoke with the dude in Electronics and he wouldn't check the backstock for me and told me I had to wait for the NECA vendor to put the set on the shelves. I even told him folks on Reddit, were asking employees to check the back and he still wouldn't move. I probably got played SMH.

I want that set.

What debacle?

well a couple of things. during the early days of the Action Vinyl Line they lied about ratios, piss poor QC, their facebook group page ran by the owner Jonathan Clary and his best friend Stevie Blowjob as we called him, who somehow by some coincidence pulled an insane amount of protos (FROM EVERY LINE) in store like he had a heads up what stores shipments had the protos, their SDDC (Super Double Diamond Club) a premium yearly subscription they used to offer when they first popped off their Action Vinyl Line which would include exclusive variants of their current lines (TMNT, MMPR, Transformers, MOTU etc), merch like shirts, bags, skate decks. Year 1 members not receiving the majority of the offerings THREE YEARS LATER, meanwhile TLS offered new subscriptions for two consecutive years after while still not fulfilling YEAR ONE packages. same members getting the rarer variants of the SDDC offerings across all the lines. Foot Soldier being a rare and hardly been found in S1 of the TMNT line, then they made the Purple Foot a common for S2 and guess what? just as hard if not harder to come by than its rarer counterpart. just a lot of lies, cover ups etc. oh also they way they treated their artists like Joe Allard and other who helped design their earlier lines, (no samples/artist proofs given to them) who then no longer wanted to work for them, which ended up changing the designs/style of future series started i think around Street Fighter where the designs became more boxy in style. ugh i hate talking about it till this day because it was a lot of bull**** they fed customers.

fast forward to know, the new BSTAXN line with the turtles, supposed to have protos yet not one has been found but proto cards are coming in some of the 1:4 figures leading consumers to think they have protos when they actually dont. think there would be some transparency to whats happening from TLS? you guessed it, NOPE.

BUTTTTT moving on from that, man ive always wanted those TMNT Kaiju. NICE! i remember FYE having them at one point. great pieces.
SO my local target showed the Laird 4-Pack set in stock. So I walked in and spoke with the dude in Electronics and he wouldn't check the backstock for me and told me I had to wait for the NECA vendor to put the set on the shelves. I even told him folks on Reddit, were asking employees to check the back and he still wouldn't move. I probably got played SMH.

I want that set.

i might have someone who has an extra pack if you dont mind paying shipping. i can link you guys if you have Facebook.

Yeah, if the price is reasonable. I'm interested.
i think he was only asking retail. about $163 after taxes then whatever shipping is to you. i sent my buddy in TN a set and a pack of the Jada Metal TMNT and it was about $20. so you're probably looking at $15-$20 on ship roughly. lemme see if he still has it.

Back
Top Bottom