Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Those V2 prices falling down locally. Cats who were buying up for $1k-$1000 now are looking to buy for $800. I wonder if they'll break the $600-700 mark. :lol:

Last edited:
Yes, you will get hit by customs. They ship via DHL, so you'll get brokerage fees or whatever they wanna call it as well. That being said, they weren't too bad. I think they're capped around $30-$40?

Not capped. DHL billed me for $80 a few months ago.

icon20, try to learn the process of Self Clearing your parcel in the event that you do get hit with customs. I cut that $80 in duties and brokerage into $25.

Last edited:

icon20, try to learn the process of Self Clearing your parcel in the event that you do get hit with customs. I cut that $80 in duties and brokerage into $25.
DHL is screwed.  I bought ultra boosts off KITH back in July, fast forward to last week and DHL called me saying I owe $103 in duties.  I couldn't self clear my package since its already been delivered so I was screwed.  When it was delivered back in July, there was no notification of duty whatsoever.  

DHL is screwed.  I bought ultra boosts off KITH back in July, fast forward to last week and DHL called me saying I owe $103 in duties.  I couldn't self clear my package since its already been delivered so I was screwed.  When it was delivered back in July, there was no notification of duty whatsoever.  
Same happened to me this summer, have still yet to pay it though. Wondering what the repercussions are if I just ignore it lol

For future reference/purchases you can avoid their fees by telling them you'll be self-clearing. In my experience with UPS they will give you a hard time and try to give you the run around but its important to be firm. Request the commercial invoice and take it to your local CBSA office pay the tax (I go to the one at the airport) and you should be good. They'll give you another form that's proof you paid, you take that to UPS/DHL as proof and they'll release your package. Alternatively you can start this process before your package even arrives to make it easier though like I said you may be met with some resistance like the run around and straight up lying from workers telling you have to wait for it to arrive

Those V2 prices falling down locally. Cats who were buying up for $1k-$1000 now are looking to buy for $800. I wonder if they'll break the $600-700 mark. :lol:

looking good for patient people like me. Yeah in 2 weeks people will have sat a while with pairs looking for $1300. wouldnt mind a pair for $700.

I meant Goat caps their values, which in turn will cap your duties/taxes.
Same happened to me this summer, have still yet to pay it though. Wondering what the repercussions are if I just ignore it lol
collections...
Yeah. As a designated accountant, I would not recommend ignoring it. 

Those V2 prices falling down locally. Cats who were buying up for $1k-$1000 now are looking to buy for $800. I wonder if they'll break the $600-700 mark.
laugh.gif
I hope so! id like to get a pair eventually.

side note if anyone wants a nike ES pass (sept 28- Oct 5), PM me, i have couple extra. must be able to pick up from me at my work.

side note if anyone wants a nike ES pass (sept 28- Oct 5), PM me, i have couple extra. must be able to pick up from me at my work.
Nice, but they would check your work ID or business card to get in.

Thanks for offering, but yeah they are super strict these last couple of times. Will need valid employee ID. 

- If you forget your ID there are no exceptions and they even make you wait in the car / outside instead of the store (rain or shine)

- The other staff is pretty nice, just the "bouncer" which even questioned me when I looked at my phone and threatened to kick me out.

Honestly never understood why they are so strict. Bringing them business and its already limited to 1 release item per customer. Probably won't ever go again, never find anything good there anyways.

Has anyone ever found anything good there before?

Thanks for offering, but yeah they are super strict these last couple of times. Will need valid employee ID. 

- If you forget your ID there are no exceptions and they even make you wait in the car / outside instead of the store (rain or shine)

- The other staff is pretty nice, just the "bouncer" which even questioned me when I looked at my phone and threatened to kick me out.

Honestly never understood why they are so strict. Bringing them business and its already limited to 1 release item per customer. Probably won't ever go again, never find anything good there anyways.

I got toro IV's there before but yea it depends on the day you go and if there are releases dropping

A few pairs of innevas..

Hey anyone know if stores here are getting the french beige prikeknit nmds, theyre supposedly restocking but i hear no news of them

Hey anyone know if stores here are getting the french beige prikeknit nmds, theyre supposedly restocking but i hear no news of them
[h1]  [/h1]
Exclucity - Available this Sat Oct 1st, stay tuned for release details. Adidas UltraBoost "Black" Adidas NMD XR_1 "Core Black" & " Utility Black" Adidas NMD R_1 "French Beige" Available this Sat Oct 1st, stay tuned for release details.

coz they can't sell non-1s no more. even 11s have zero resale.
My office is at Queen's park, and all the 'sneaker heads' dress the same now. Sure, they have different 'groups' but within the group, they are pretty much carbon copies of each other. I.e. All the Filipino kids dress the same, all the Chinese kids dress the same. I'd say these 2 demographics are the biggest sneaker consumers in the GTA, and neither are that big into Jordan's anymore lol. Hence the dying resell value.

There's still plenty of interest as people will still try to make a buck trying to flip them.  Just less people that go during the day as people work and have school etc.  The store is also located in a place that doesn't have too much else in the immediate area so people have to go out of their way to get there

it's a reflection of the shift worldwide. if you told me 2 years ago that people will be camping out for an Adidas GR runner/running silhouette... GR.

Don't believe there's much hype for them. The kids (in the GTA) don't seem to like Jordan's anymore.

It's just the timing (early afternoon), location, and that so much has come out in the past few weeks. There's definitely high demand for them. When I went to sign-up for V2s at FL EC there was 2 people in front of me and this is at 1pm in the afternoon at the most central location in the city.

With that being said, there's definitely been a shift as far as sneakers the past 2 years. If it isn't an AJ 1 (which JB ran into the ground), hype hounds are only wearing Yeezys, UBs, NMDs, and whatever ill collab or tech shoe Nike came out with.

It's just the timing (early afternoon), location, and that so much has come out in the past few weeks. There's definitely high demand for them. When I went to sign-up for V2s at FL EC there was 2 people in front of me and this is at 1pm in the afternoon at the most central location in the city.

With that being said, there's definitely been a shift as far as sneakers the past 2 years. If it isn't an AJ 1 (which JB ran into the ground), hype hounds are only wearing Yeezys, UBs, NMDs, and whatever ill collab or tech shoe Nike came out with.
I agree with most of what you say. But I was there last night, and in the span of about 30 mins, there were only 6-8 other people that went in/out of the store. Could be that it was because it was the first day of the raffle. If anybody goes today after work hours, I'd be interested in hearing what the traffic/buzz is like.
Adidas Queen right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom