Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

I know somebody who was selling an 11.5, not sure if they're already gone though. If that size is okay for you, I'll check.
Thanks for looking out but need sz 11. 
happy.gif

Out of nowhere, I get an e-mail today from Haven saying I won the raffle for Yeezy 350 V2 Belugas and to pick them up by the end of the day.  Somebody that won the initial raffle must have not come and picked them up.  

The shoe in person looks pretty nice, much better than in pictures and the quality is a lot better than the first 350's.  They should also be much more durable as well.

Out of nowhere, I get an e-mail today from Haven saying I won the raffle for Yeezy 350 V2 Belugas and to pick them up by the end of the day.  Somebody that won the initial raffle must have not come and picked them up.  

The shoe in person looks pretty nice, much better than in pictures and the quality is a lot better than the first 350's.  They should also be much more durable as well.
whats the bottom of your shoe like, the boost portion. Take a picture if you can do me a favour?

You work for Haven or nah? (just kidding, congrats :lol:).

I need a 36 man, thanks a lot. If anything, I'd E-Transfer the money to you if you could grab em for me. What size are you? If I come across pairs in England, I'll let you know, and if so, just Interac E-Transfer me the money and I'll bring them back for you.
That's awesome, especially since it seemed like they backdoor all their stuff.

you guys think the SBB 1s would be a fair trade for the banned 1s, just wanna get a pair of the banneds for retail somehow lol

you guys think the SBB 1s would be a fair trade for the banned 1s, just wanna get a pair of the banneds for retail somehow lol
No, the SBBs are worth more. I prefer the banned/ black and red 1s compared to the SBBs, but the SBBs are more rare and I don't know if they'll ever retro the SBB V1s again. Unless you really don't care for the SBBs then do it and get some cash. I'm assuming you're talking about the V1s and not the V2s coming this weekend, then i'd totally do it.

Last edited:
whats the bottom of your shoe like, the boost portion. Take a picture if you can do me a favour?

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2188320/width/200/height/400[/IMG

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2188317/width/200/height/400

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom