Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

My only hope lies with the Adidas store. I've been very lucky with them and hopefully that streak continues 
smokin.gif

Anyone order the Core Blacks off FTL? I'm eagerly awaiting the cancellation.

Just because I wanna share, I've been in Paris and London for the past week, UB 2.0 Navy, Red, Royal and the one with the mudguard are all sitting at Adidas stores. UB ST widely available as well. Mesh NMD widely available, same with XR1s, except for the ones with Black Boost. One size of both Silver and Gold Olympic UB sitting in a store in Paris, as well as one pair of Winter Wool PK R1 NMD. Unfortunately they were all size 8's so I couldn't cop :frown:. Did not cop one pair of sneakers here.

Yeah red and blue UB were on sale at an adidas store in Poland last week. ATR ones were available all sizes. Canada has mad hype and limited stock I reckon.

Having said that Eastbay have a size 9 Silver medal UB and 12.5 Mint/Grey. 34% duties plus usd to cad ex rate + 15 bucks shipping is not very enticing though.

Chat/Call footlocker and confirm. They usually have info in 1-2 business days. I called on Tuesday for my reverse sbb that I ordered on Saturday and they confirmed with shipment.

Yeah red and blue UB were on sale at an adidas store in Poland last week. ATR ones were available all sizes. Canada has mad hype and limited stock I reckon.

Yeah our stock is crap, however I was hoping to cop a pair of core blacks here in Europe however neither cities had any pairs left, which really surprised me. Same with triple white. Looks like they're making way for the 3.0's.

Last edited:
Yeah our stock is crap, however I was hoping to cop a pair of core blacks here in Europe however neither cities had any pairs left, which really surprised me. Same with triple white. Looks like they're making way for the 3.0's.
If we're lucky, Adidas will drop their first pairs of those in Fall 2017. And only 10 pairs.

So can anyone confirm if EC Champs and FL are done their calls? I have ball tonight, so i'd rather not have to wait by my phone if I already took an L.

adidas QW there was no line, just a crowd of 8 or so people entering at once. LS Roncy was empty and had no line, right when we left a group of like 10 high school kids came in to sign up.

Got home from Livestock / Adidas raffles. I walked into adidas and they said they were out of ballots and the employee said "that's what happens when it's a 1 day raffle"

Back
Top Bottom