Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

One more reason for me to stop sleeping in

Damn. I kept calling my homie who was clearly knocked out, by time he woke up it was pretty much over. Sucks because he lives like a 10-minute walk from HOH Yonge. :lol: :smh:

I actually have to thank the Blue Jays and US Television channels for my Banned 1 win today. My office is in Mississauga but i decided to work from home in downtown Toronto today because I'm going to the Jays game at 4pm. If the Jays had not gone this far, or if they decided to have the game in the evening, i would have not lucked out on the Banned 1s!

If anyone got a 13 in either shoe, preferably the black toes that they want to oop I'm around. I won't pay resell, but I will wear them, and treat them right :smile:

I heard all HOH Yonge had left was a whole bunch of 13s. Eventually people decided to get I guess to resell.

I actually have to thank the Blue Jays and US Television channels for my Banned 1 win today. My office is in Mississauga but i decided to work from home in downtown Toronto today because I'm going to the Jays game at 4pm. If the Jays had not gone this far, or if they decided to have the game in the evening, i would have not lucked out on the Banned 1s!

Congrats man! Haha Ive been up since 6am working from home and def didn't look at my phone till about 11:30am

Nike trolled me hard today.

Stuck at work and missed HoH and LS drops.

Coming from my 12 meeting, I get a Nike+ RESERVED for the BANNED 1s :smokin

Only to have difficulty carting... :smh:

Once carted, had a difficulty checking out...keep getting empty carts or no more time. :rolleyes

After successfully enter payment and PLACE ORDER ... Nike TIME OUT PAGE :x

Then proceed to call Nike Rep as instructed with an ORDER message error just to tell me that they no longer have my size.

WTF is the purpose of the reserve if they ran out of sizes SMH

Last edited:
PM me if you got an 11.5 or an 11 in the black/reds, I can def return the favor

Last edited:

Did you guys see the satin breds that dropped today in NY. 501 pairs.

Last edited:
Walked past HOH Yonge today and saw it going down, wasn't too busy at 10:50 but I was already very late for work so didn't have time to see what was going on.

If anyone copped an 8.5 or 9 in the breds today and is looking to sell let me know please

Last edited:
Got lucky with the black toe release at livestock, by the time I was walking back to the office I assumed the bred 1 restock at HOH Yonge would be a wrap since Ryerson students probably all rolled out there, plus more foot traffic.

While I agree, I actually like how both LS and HOH did today's drop. Just sucks for people that work day jobs who don't have the flexibility to get up and leave (like myself). All my friends that got pairs today work day jobs but can take their lunches or breaks pretty much whenever.

Worked out perfect for me because I work on weekends and miss every drop in store and online.

It was a great day with the weather, banned 1s and black toes

Last edited:
How do people find out this stuff so fast I just want a size 8 of the bands man
mean.gif

Also if anyone have a size 8 for a reasonable price pm

Last edited:
Ugh so effing busy at work today. Just logged on now and see I got left out of the dinner table smh

Back
Top Bottom