Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Correct, Champs is having a sale on certain Jordan's and noticed the 2's were 149.00 which is the same sale price I paid for mine from Capsule. Hoping they hit 99.99 or lower so I can grab a couple more pairs. As for the other Jordan's I didn't really look as I was just passing by.

I just checked footlocker.ca and some retro jordans are on sale for $200, not many sizes though, wonder if Champs has the same prices or lower

I'm a bigger guy, so my fav Levi's jeans of all time are the 508. It's a shame they don't sell them in North America anymore. Maybe some outlets have them, but I think it's Euro only now. They're bigger in the thigh, but taper quite nicely at the ankle.

Yeah I rock 508 too. I was looking for a pair recently and didn't find any 
frown.gif
Give the 541 'Athletic Fits' a try -- same idea, roomier thigh and tapered leg with stretch-- never tried 508s but think the 541 are slightly roomier throughout, so could size down depending on your preference.  Grabbed a couple of 541s for like $40 each from Bay during a sale a while back.

Will warn that QC/consistency seems to be pretty bad on them -- all black pair of 541 feels significantly tighter than my indigo wash one - same size, same model, bought at the same time.

Give the 541 'Athletic Fits' a try -- same idea, roomier thigh and tapered leg with stretch-- never tried 508s but think the 541 are slightly roomier throughout, so could size down depending on your preference.  Grabbed a couple of 541s for like $40 each from Bay during a sale a while back.

Just a warning, 541 is a lot more roomier than 508s. If you're coming from 508, you'll notice the "looser" (all relative to be honest) fit

Jordans dead b? I really can't get rid of these 72-10s for retail :lol:

72-10s were overstocked, restocked, and then restocked.

A friend who works with Nike Oregon's head office told me that it was the biggest Jordan 11 flop and that some ended up in outlets across the US.

72-10s were overstocked, restocked, and then restocked.

A friend who works with Nike Oregon's head office told me that it was the biggest Jordan 11 flop and that some ended up in outlets across the US.

I think the only "flop" for the 72-10s is that Nike didn't sell all their produced pairs.

But if you consider how many they sold when it was the highest produced Holiday 11, it was still a success.

If they only produced the same numbers they did before we wouldn't be seeing these multiple restock and people having a hard time flipping for profit or just letting go. All your relatives already have a pair :smile:

Only flop is the resale game.

Agreed with DoubleO. Hopefully the Space Jam is produced in those numbers, I have a good feeling they will be.

I can't seem to get rid of my Banned 31's at retail neither, didn't they sell out?

I think the Banned 31 did sell out but they are really ugly.

Probably a really good basketball shoe though but not at $300 retail 

I think the Banned 31 did sell out but they are really ugly.

Probably a really good basketball shoe though but not at $300 retail 

They were my backup pair if I didn't get the Banned 1s but I got them and the Chis in the past two days so I'm more than happy to give the 31s to someone who actually wants to wear them.

They're $275 retail, but yeah close enough to $300 lol.

Last edited:
If anyone wants the Kyrie/LeBron champ pack PM me. Not selling. Just want to provide details for those that want them on upcoming releases. Got the Game 5 pack today.

Last edited:
Anyway, anybody went for those Pinnacle 6?

I can't believe people are going ga-ga over gold Jordans :rolleyes

I guess it just shows how old I am :D

Anyway, anybody went for those Pinnacle 6?

I can't believe people are going ga-ga over gold Jordans :rolleyes

I guess it just shows how old I am :D

It bothering with the gold 6's. Too old for that.

Also: I agree with Nike not being able to sell the amount they produced. Everyone who wanted a pair got them, and the resellers got hit hard. The 11 Holiday theme is getting boring imo. Probably why they are coming back with the Space Jams.

You happen to see if the j-rods posted were still around? Couldn't make it out there today
I recall seeing those vaguely at the back wall actually. I don't want to give false hope though so if someone who also went can also confirm, that would be great.

Vaughan Mills goodies this weekend. (Some are women)
I guess it's outlet standards but I hate how they stock the ugliest colours of certain shoes at the outlets (a lot of the times). I was at V Mills today and passed on the lunar epic lows because I'm not a fan of that teal green colour. It explains the price though and clearly they fly off the shelves regardless of colourway.

Back
Top Bottom