Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

For those who need the FF pass I found this in the Outlet threads. Not sure if it will work at Canadian outlets but I'm sure they'll honour it.

Unfortunately it has to be a US shipping address
Oh okay, well they've got plenty of those shipping places in buffalo, as long as they accept different billing and shipping addresses. Not a bad idea, I might have to sign up to that. Might be a while before I get anything from it though.

Lol HOH Yonge lineup started, about 10 chairs deep. People actually sitting in em though so I guess that's okay?

WOW :x

Is this for the BT? Is it the last FTL doing FCFS? Might be the reason since if people didn't get a W from the raflle, this is their shot beside boutiques and NDCa

Also, [COLOR=#red]Banned 1s are being restocked on NDCa on Saturday[/COLOR], for those who still need a pair :smokin

Last edited:

Anymore calls from HOH's ?

Only hearing of sq1 at the moment. 

Please post location and size. 
I've got my ringer on loud and registered at Yorkdale, SQ1 and Bramalea. No call from any of them so far but from what I can tell I think SQ1 has done all their calls. I'm just hoping for Bramalea.

WOW
sick.gif

Is this for the BT? Is it the last FTL doing FCFS? Might be the reason since if people didn't get a W from the raflle, this is their shot beside boutiques and NDCa

Also, Banned 1s are being restocked on NDCa on Saturday, for those who still need a pair
smokin.gif
Nice. Sent the pair from the restock to my buddy out in Edmonton, so hopefully I get one for myself this time. 

WOW
sick.gif

Also, Banned 1s are being restocked on NDCa on Saturday, for those who still need a pair
smokin.gif
Yeah its the only Toronto FTL doing FCFS, and the only boutique carrying these is Exclucity. Looks like Livestock sold all their pairs.

I'm hoping people go for the Banneds this Saturday.

FYI vm will only let you use the ff pass once. Kinda cheesed, other outlets allow more then one use. They said this is the policy, something fishy about that store hopefully they fix it soon.

FYI vm will only let you use the ff pass once. Kinda cheesed, other outlets allow more then one use. They said this is the policy, something fishy about that store hopefully they fix it soon.
The physical card or the one from the app? It does say one-time use on the app and email pass, so it makes sense, but of course you could always flash the same pass at another outlet and they'll probably let it slide...lol

You had a card? Or did you use the Nike + one?

Back
Top Bottom