Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Any idea what the line is for?

There was a line up there this morning for what I was assuming was the NMD release. I also noticed that everyone had their camping chairs lined up across the street (in front of the old Starbucks/Lush) rather than in front of the actual Adidas store. I wonder if Adidas didn't let them camp outside their store this time around....that or ppl were camping for Lush lol

Bape x NMDs. But apparently you're not allowed to line up before midnight.

Braved the crowd and went to Yorkdale today. Problem is that Black Friday is hot trash. I checked the high end stores like Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen and Nordstrom. Holts had the Bottega Veneta chelseas on sale for like $598 down from 998$ if I remember correctly. Also some Balenciaga chelsea boots were $725 from 1225$ or something. Tod's and other loafers and Magnanni dress shoes made up a most of the shoes. Some Adidas x White Mountaineering shoes but didn't care to check the price. Seems like most Nike/Adidas were still full price.

Nordstrom had the Common Projects suede chelsea boots for like just under $500 as well, but keep in mind that there was probably only like 1 size 12, 1 size 13 and other huge sizing. Achilles in grey for like 370$. Some will find those to be a score but those kind of prices still don't impress me for what they are. I think they also had some ugly colours of the Balenciaga Arena for like just under $500 too. Harry Rosen was probably the weakest of the three in terms of kicks with Tods and some odd Margiela shoes making up the majority. I can't remember exactly what I saw but nothing stood out as a must cop.

Most stores running a 20%-30% discount but still no great deals. I feel that Boxing Day is the "marquee" shopping day in Canada where retailers will actually offer steeper discounts.

Picked up some Common Projects Combat Boots for the winter. Dropped by at lunchtime and they only had size 40 and 45. Dropped by after work and a size 43 magically appeared. $599 down from $995.

Yeah a lot of people's did, they miscalculated their stock levels. That really sucks.

EDIT: you're talking about flyknit racers right?

Last edited:

Braved the crowd and went to Yorkdale today. Problem is that Black Friday is hot trash. I checked the high end stores like Holt Renfrew, Harry Rosen and Nordstrom. Holts had the Bottega Veneta chelseas on sale for like $598 down from 998$ if I remember correctly. Also some Balenciaga chelsea boots were $725 from 1225$ or something. Tod's and other loafers and Magnanni dress shoes made up a most of the shoes. Some Adidas x White Mountaineering shoes but didn't care to check the price. Seems like most Nike/Adidas were still full price.

Nordstrom had the Common Projects suede chelsea boots for like just under $500 as well, but keep in mind that there was probably only like 1 size 12, 1 size 13 and other huge sizing. Achilles in grey for like 370$. Some will find those to be a score but those kind of prices still don't impress me for what they are. I think they also had some ugly colours of the Balenciaga Arena for like just under $500 too. Harry Rosen was probably the weakest of the three in terms of kicks with Tods and some odd Margiela shoes making up the majority. I can't remember exactly what I saw but nothing stood out as a must cop.

Most stores running a 20%-30% discount but still no great deals. I feel that Boxing Day is the "marquee" shopping day in Canada where retailers will actually offer steeper discounts.
I'm trying to get those Beige Common Project Chelsea boots and I probably would of pulled the trigger for $500. Too bad I'm a size 39-40 in them. Do you know if they'll have a restock on them and have the same sale on boxing day?

Sidenote, I have a pair of Copper V2s in a size 9 that fits too small. If anyone has a size 9.5 or 10, shoot me a PM! Thanks.

majority of those are going to be on kijiji and alotta of those people probably don't know how limited they are lol
Yup, there's no more than 24 pairs of NMDs(probably a lot less) and I heard there was gonna be like 3 Down Jackets available on the adidas canada site.

Yup, there's no more than 24 pairs of NMDs(probably a lot less) and I heard there was gonna be like 3 Down Jackets available on the adidas canada site.
I just hope the reigning champs aren't that hard to cop. Been hearing theres going to be a good number of stores getting them but I dont want to get my hopes up

Apparently at Vancouver's location, its like a riot there right now. Cops showed up and on scene right now. Not surprised if Toronto will end up that way too by the morning.

Apparently at Vancouver's location, its like a riot there right now. Cops showed up and on scene right now. Not surprised if Toronto will end up that way too by the morning.
don't see why people make a ruckus, it was their own decisions to camp out

Do they still have that parking lot near the corner of Trafalgar and Steeles under construction? Parking there was a mess before they started that and I cant imagine how much worse it got if they didnt finish that yet.

That's all fixed. Still horrible parking though. I can't imagine Boxing Day.

Man, I'm here at adidas now. Was leaving a concert and heard about the chaos, came by to check it out. This is hilaaaaaaaaaaaarious. Police out here trying to send folks home, blowing their whistles. :lol:

That group of 15 people hiding in the parking lot across the street right at the corner.... :lol:

Heard it doesn't apply to us. And since Vancouver is now doing a raffle at their OG store (1pm), most likely our Toronto OG store is doing the same (might need to call them to confirm)

What on earth were they thinking when they decided to do fcfs??? What did they expect lol. Should have done a raffle in the first place smh.

That group of 15 people hiding in the parking lot across the street right at the corner.... :lol:
Are you there? Someone said that group came across the street to the store and it was just a rush of people up against storefront glass and it cracked smh craziness.

Are you there? Someone said that group came across the street to the store and it was just a rush of people up against storefront glass and it cracked smh craziness.

Nah. I was only there for 10 minutes, just wanted to see how crazy it was. Parked walked over, around and left. I heard police cleared out the area and apparently its a raffle starting tomorrow?

That's all fixed. Still horrible parking though. I can't imagine Boxing Day.
Don't ever ever ever go there on Boxing day. You gotta park on the farm and walk like a mile back.

I went there this morning at 9 and the parking lot was full, I backed the **** out because it's not worth it

let's not even get started with the line to get in these store and then the line to checkout

Back
Top Bottom