Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

From detailed real life photos they look cream IMO.

I must've done something bad the past 2 months because these Ls I'm taking. Got to be karma for something.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

They look closer to the copper v2s in some lights... I guess it all depends on what kind of light you see them in.

& don't worry big homie, looks like I struck out hard on this one too. L SZN right before christmas lol

Yeah  I completely agree with you. These rappers have a huge influence on the younger generation and what they buy. There are a ton of headphones that are better than Dre Beats on the market for cheaper than beats and yet everyone will always buy the beats. I can't really explain the hype and influence that these rappers bring to certain products but it is pretty difficult to understand. Genius move on the companies' part though. 
Yup just like how I see all the kids these days wear their pants down really low and probably don't even know what the original meaning was.

Last edited:

Yup just like how I see all the kids these days wear their pants down really low and probably don't even know what the original meaning was.
I've heard so many different meanings that I don't think I even know what it is. Not that I wear baggy jeans, I prefer regular sized jeans, maybe slightly baggy. What I can't wrap my head around is the kids with their pants below their *** but they're REALLY tight. Looks like they stole their little sister's jeans or something. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Don't know when they started emailing but another friend of mine won at LS Roncy. Just got the email at 9pm.

Just got the email for a size 9 at livestock!
I'm pumped, first time ever winning one of these raffles after entering endless amount of them

And my friend that won 3 raffles so far? he just won LS Roncy too. Also got the email at 9pm.

YMMV

But if anyone who received the gift card promo for Nike US, you can ask for a 20% off code for Nike CA. Got one last night on live chat.

Last edited:
Also got my Jams today, gsmokez gsmokez I wouldn't worry too much but I'd keep an eye on it just incase. I did have a issue with CP on a pair of greedy prestos coming from nike. They sent them to the Brampton facility and I never got them even though they we're signed for. Turns out someone at CP signed for them and sent them back to nike and I lost out on the shoes and was just refunded.

Also got my Jams today, @gsmokez I wouldn't worry too much but I'd keep an eye on it just incase. I did have a issue with CP on a pair of greedy prestos coming from nike. They sent them to the Brampton facility and I never got them even though they we're signed for. Turns out someone at CP signed for them and sent them back to nike and I lost out on the shoes and was just refunded.
Well I hope that's not what it comes down to. Tracking is still just frozen.

3x Footlocker 

3x champs

2x livestock

1x Adidas

1x Exclucity

10 instore entries and 0 W's. 

Was feeling confident going into this. Never have I put in this many instore

Back
Top Bottom